About This Vendor
***2020 BOOKINGS CLOSED – NOW ACCEPTING 2021/22 ENQUIRIES***
WE’RE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE NEW VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICES FROM 2020 ONWARDS FOR OUR COUPLES. CHECK OUT SAMPLES BELOW!
I photograph people in love. I capture not only the joining of two souls, but two families becoming one. I believe love between a couple is universal no matter their culture, background, or orientation.
I take great pride in telling the story of your day, from start to finish. From the biggest moments, to the smallest details. From laughing through tears at your ceremony, to the riotous party into the wee hours.
It’s never lost on me what an honour it is to be considered to document these amazing memories, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting my little space.
Full day wedding packages start at just $3,850, and pre-wedding or engagement sessions at just $950.
There is no “wedding factory” mentality or hidden costs, just a promise from me to you to treat your wedding as I would want someone to treat mine.
- Three words that describe you? Goofy, genuine, fun.
- Best wedding-related tip? Never forget that your wedding is a celebration of your love above all else, not a magazine editorial.
- Favourite place in the world? As close as humanly possible to my baby daughter, Penny!
- #1 dance-floor song request (I'm Gonna Be) 500 miles by Proclaimers. Every. Single. Time.
- Fav thing about your job? I get to go to work and hang out with people on one of the happiest days of their lives. What's not to love? Plus, every day I go to work, there's cake. So....
- Last meal on earth? I'm gonna be so boring here and just say Pizza. But not good pizza.. I want the kinda pizza that you just look at and think, "yeah.. I shouldn't eat this or I'll end up looking like it".. that kinda pizza.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Wife, Penny, and sunscreen. Have you seen how pale I am?! It's ridiculous.
You might also like
Girl Friday Weddings
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Busy climbing up that corporate ladder, finishing post grad studies or just flat out trying to fit a social life between everything else you have going on? It’s pretty common for many couples planning a wedding, to be doing...
Event Hire, Wedding Planning
Sydney, NSW - Australia
We are a Boutique Sydney Caterer delivering sensational CHAPA food to weddings in Sydney and NSW. We take pride in offering restaurant quality food and using Australia’s best seasonal produce. CHAPA food is about being different. Co-owner and head chef Ivan...