About This Vendor
I photograph people in love. I capture not only the joining of two souls, but two families becoming one. I believe love between a couple is universal no matter their culture, background, or orientation.
I take great pride in telling the story of your day, from start to finish. From the biggest moments, to the smallest details. From laughing through tears at your ceremony, to the riotous party into the wee hours.
It’s never lost on me what an honour it is to be considered to document these amazing memories, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting my little space.
Full day wedding packages start at just $3,000, and portrait sessions at just $500.
There is no “wedding factory” mentality or hidden costs, just a promise from me to you to treat your wedding as I would want someone to treat mine.
- Three words that describe you? Goofy, genuine, fun.
- Best wedding-related tip? Never forget that your wedding is a celebration of your love above all else, not a magazine editorial.
- Favourite place in the world? Currently, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- #1 dance-floor song request (I'm Gonna Be) 500 miles by Proclaimers. Every. Single. Time.
- Fav thing about your job? I get to go to work and hang out with people on one of the happiest days of their lives. What's not to love? Plus, every day I go to work, there's cake. So....
- Last meal on earth? Chocolate covered bacon.. just a plate of that and a dark corner to huddle in with it.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? A boat.. boom.