About This Venue
Squire’s Vineyard is a luxury rural estate offering classic Hampton’s styling with a relaxed country feel. Set on 100 private, picturesque acres of rolling fields, vineyards and dams it provides the perfect backdrop for your destination wedding.
Bordered by Pokolbin and Rothbury, Squire’s Vineyard is located in the Sweetwater area of Belford and is perfectly placed to offer peace and quiet alongside stunning scenery, A stones throw from some of the best vineyards, restaurants and attractions the Hunter Valley has to offer, as a Wedding Venue it is well supported by plenty of neighbouring properties offering additional accommodation for couples or larger groups so other guests can be close to the venue.
For Weddings and Events, the property must be hired on an exclusive use basis. This encompasses hire of all available onsite accommodation and the adjoining function areas.
Accommodating groups of up to 14, the Guest House evokes style and serenity with commanding views to our boutique vineyard. The property is ideally suited to a group of up to 10 adults and 4 children. Whilst it can sleep 14 adults it would be in shared rooms. With 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, separate Living Pavilion with kitchen, dining and lounge and dual courtyards, the property provides the perfect base for the wedding party or family and friends of the bride and groom to stay together in complete comfort. Breakfast provisions, a welcome cheese platter and some complimentary wine from our vineyard are included.
LUXURY SUITES (New Feature for 2021)
From late 2020/early 2021 we will also have additional on-site accommodation, which will mean we can accommodate more than 14 people overnight. Contact us now for more information and pricing.
FUNCTIONS & EVENT SPACES
The Great Room at Squire’s Vineyard offers a stunning interior with soaring ceilings, wainscot panelled walls, large wood burning fireplace and picturesque views through elegant french doors to the vineyards. A rather spectacular room when dressed for a wedding, it can accommodate up to 110 people seated or 120 cocktail style. The Great Room is available for hire in conjunction with the accommodation to provide you with exclusive use of the property.
The Great Room Hire includes hire of additional adjoining spaces including a large deck overlooking the vineyard for afternoon sunset drinks and our plantation style alfresco sunroom which opens onto the deck with bi-fold windows and can be set up as an intimate cocktail lounge. The Great Room is fully insulated and has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus a huge fireplace making the room ideal for functions all year round.
As a venue provider, we are conscious that you will have a budget for your wedding and will need to be able to determine whether our venue works within that budget. As such our full package price is an all inclusive hire fee for the venue, furnishings, equipment, set up and pack down that is based on the number of people you have attending the event (subject to a minimum hire fee for up to 60 people). This way, there shouldn’t be any added extras on top of this fee unless you want to extend your time at the venue over a number of days/events.
We believe having an all up hire fee will help you to keep a handle on what you are spending and allow you to manage your budget effectively with the knowledge that everything at Squire’s is included in the package price. The package includes on site accommodation for up to 14 guests, all the furniture and equipment you need to run your event as well as lots of other extras that together provide a generously proportioned and beautifully styled space for your big day.
Of course you are welcome to hire additional bespoke items from other vendors or bring in event stylists at your own cost and blend it with the items we provide to create the overall look and feel you are seeking.
Wedding Package Inclusions are listed below:
LUXURY ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION (must be booked in conjunction with wedding bookings)
2 nights’ accommodation – additional nights can be arranged if you want to extend your stay please ask for a quote. Check in is 3pm on day of arrival and check out is 11am on day of departure.
Your stay includes:
– All linen
– Premium Toiletries, Shampoos, Conditioners, Body Wash and Lotion
– Complementary Wine from our Vineyard on arrival (Guest House)
– Complementary Cheese Platter on Arrival (Guest House)
– Breakfast Provisions for guests to make their own breakfast during their stay
Post Ceremony Lawn Party (including outdoor furnishings, marquees and festoon lighting)
Reception (our Great Room set up with all furnishings for your event)
Please contact us for a copy of our Wedding Package Brochure and a full Inventory List of all furnishings, props an equipment included with your package.
Also included in your package price:
– pre event planning meeting 2-3 weeks out from your event once numbers are confirmed and forward weather forecast is available. This is to discuss your set up requirements with relation to all the function furnishings and inclusions.
– onsite property manager on day of and during the event to assist with operational efficiency. They will liaise with and assist vendors so you can focus on getting yourselves gorgeous for the main event
– Set up and pack down of all furnishings and accessories included as part of your package as per planning meeting
– General Cleaning of event area
– Industrial glass and general waste bins (rubbish removal)
– you will be given access to the event space on the afternoon/evening before the event for viewing and event styling purposes. The area will be open for up to 2 consecutive hours of your choosing between the hours of 3pm and 6pm
– the event space will then be re opened for event styling purposes and for vendors as required from 10am on the day of the function.
– the event space will be opened for up to 2 hours from 9am until no later than 11am on the day after the event for pack up purposes only
What you need to arrange and pay for separately (we can provide recommendations):
– Catering including crockery, cutlery and waitstaff (this can usually be quoted by your caterer)
– RSA bar staff for the duration of your event (preferably through a specialist business/company providing bar service or through your caterer)
– BYO alcohol, drinks and ice – (so you can have total control over prices and what drinks you want to serve your guests).
– Cool room hire (we have power source, you can usually hire one mobile cool room with dual purpose for your caterers and also drinks) – discuss this with your caterer or contact us for some good options
– Live music/DJ
– Photographer/Photo Booth
– any other extra items not included in our package
Squire’s Vineyard is a premium property for your event (up to 110 sit down/120 cocktail). Contact us with your guest numbers for a quote.
Get in touch
Have a question?
Want to arrange a venue viewing?
Special Offer for 2021 (valid for a limited time only)
To celebrate our upcoming expanded accommodation and venue upgrades, we are delighted to offer the following special (limited time only).
For any 2021 wedding booked and paid for in full by 31 March 2020, we will offer the following:
• 10% off our package price for your wedding (includes on site accommodation)
• Free dry hire of our new Caravan Bar included in your wedding package (she’s currently being restored and will be available for 2021 weddings – she’ll be a beauty)
Contact us now for terms and conditions.
- AV system
- Bar area
- Bridal change room
- BYO alcohol
- BYO catering
- Clean-up included
- Fire pit
- Marquee or Tent
- No curfew
- Tables and seating
- Wet weather cover
- Wheelchair Access
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linen supplied
- Open fireplace
- Towels supplied
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair access
Owner / Manager
Natalie and her husband Andrew live on the 100 acre property with their two daughters and 2 Golden Retrievers. Inspired by their travels throughout some of the world’s most beautiful vineyard areas, they decided on a tree change to the Hunter a little over 4 years ago and have not looked back.
Their philosophy is to give guests the space and privacy they are looking for, yet be available if any assistance is required. Squire’s Vineyard is booked on an exclusive use basis for Weddings.
Get in touch
with this venue
Get in touch with the venue owner or manager right here - your message will go directly to their inbox.Contact This Venue
Eden Catering + Events
Hunter, NSW - Australia
Eden Catering offers a personal, professional and customer focused service for your wedding. Our team can assist with catering, menu design, event co-ordination and complete marquee events or we can simply create a great food experience for your event! We...
Catering & Bar Services, Event Hire, Marquees and Teepees, Wedding Planning
Crab Apple Hire and Style
Hunter, NSW - Australia
Dreaming of a whimsical vintage, relaxed country or industrial inspired wedding? We’d love to help bring your unique vision to life. Dedicated to scouring warehouses, schools, homes and far away places, we love finding potential beauty in discarded furniture and...
Event Hire, Styling
Hunter, NSW - Australia
Hi I’m Adam and together with my lovely wife Kim we run Cavanagh Photography. I have been lucky enough to photograph over 400 weddings around Australia and some stunning international locations as well. My approach to photographing weddings is...