About This Vendor
Mr Goaty Gelato is an all natural premium artisan gelato made on the NSW Central Coast using seasonal ingredients from our kitchen garden.
Famous for our unique, award-winning goat’s milk gelato, we also churn delicious cow’s milk gelato and dairy-free sorbet.
Our gelato carts travel far and wide to festivals, food shows and of course, weddings. We love weddings!
Choose between our vintage ice cream van, classic glass cart, retro tricycle, or rustic reclaimed wood kiosk, filled with any of our delicious flavours. Our signature flavours include Honeycomb & Lavender, Banana Cinnamon Caramel, Turmeric & Orange and Pineapple Margarita. We also do all the classics! (Salted Caramel, Raspberry Ripple, Milky White Chocolate etc.)
For each happy couple we also like to create an extra special bespoke flavour.
Pricing depends on specific requirements and location. Cones, cups, and pro-scooping gelato servers all included. Please get in touch for more details and a quote.
Check out what happily married couples have said about Mr Goaty at their weddings.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate, creative, perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't forget to invite witnesses! My wife and I did and almost had to cancel the ceremony. Makes for a good story though.
- Favourite place in the world? French Alps (where Mr and Mrs Goaty met).
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Low impact, sustainable weddings. Keeping it real and simple with ethical gifts, local food produce and secondhand suits and dresses.
- #1 dance-floor song request At Last by Etta James
- Fav thing about your job? Working from home a lot means I get to spend more time with my delightfully mad two-year-old daughter. Hopefully having a dad who makes gelato will give her extra cred in the playground.
- Last meal on earth? Smoky BBQ lambchops with freshly cut mustard leaves from my garden. Followed by a tub of Bananna Caramel Mr Goaty.