About This Vendor
Mr Goaty Gelato is an all-natural premium artisan gelato made on the NSW Central Coast. Created by former Three Blue Ducks chef, Dan Hughes, our gelato won Gold at the 2018 Sydney Fine Food Show and in 2020 was named BEST GELATO IN NSW by Gourmet Traveller Magazine.
In other words, if gelato is your thing, Mr Goaty is the goods.
And when it comes to weddings we scoop in style with a vintage 1970s Ice Cream Truck or elegant Gelato Bike, filled with any of our lush flavours.
Famous for our hand-churned cow’s milk gelato and goat’s milk gelato, we also make delicious dairy-free vegan sorbets. Couples love our signature “garden to gelato” flavours like Honeycomb & Lavender or Cherry, Rose & Orange Blossom, while guests love our boozy and botanical creations (Espresso Martini Gelato anyone?) Naturally we do all the classics, like Belgian Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Bean, Sicilian Pistachio and more. For the full mouth-watering list check out the flavours page on our website.
Whether it’s dessert or a post-ceremony treat we offer a range of packages to suit every style of wedding, guest list and budget. All-inclusive packages feature:
– Dedicated Event Manager from start to finish
– Award-winning gelato and exceptional service (see our five star ratings on Facebook and Google)
– Over 45 flavours to choose from (plus seasonal specials)
– Gelato tasting at Bar Botanica, our gelato bar in Erina NSW.
– Our pro team of gelato churners and scoopers here to make your dream wedding dessert happen!
Please get in touch for more details on packages and pricing and visit our website to see what happily married couples have said about Mr Goaty at their wedding.
Servicing Sydney, South Coast, Canberra, Southern Highlands, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and beyond.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate, creative, perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't forget to invite witnesses! My wife and I did and almost had to cancel the ceremony. Makes for a good story though.
- Favourite place in the world? French Alps (where Mr and Mrs Goaty met).
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Low impact, sustainable weddings. Keeping it real and simple with ethical gifts, local food produce and secondhand suits and dresses.
- #1 dance-floor song request At Last by Etta James
- Fav thing about your job? Working from home a lot means I get to spend more time with my delightfully mad three-year-old daughter. Hopefully having a dad who makes gelato will give her extra cred in the playground.
- Last meal on earth? Smoky BBQ lambchops with freshly cut mustard leaves from my garden. Followed by a tub of Bananna Caramel Mr Goaty.
You might also like
Kings Of Neon
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
Kingsofneon is a band of brothers and sisters with a dream. Residing in NSW Australia, a group of family and friends wanting to share our passion. We have a love for neon lights and could see the world wanting...
Event Hire, Styling
Luxury Portable Trailers
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
Our Family has now expanded and go by the Luxury Portable Trailers banner This includes our high end Luxury Portable toilets and our new Luxury Portable Coolrooms. In need of a Luxury Dual toilet Trailer Have an event without...