About This Vendor
Mr Goaty Gelato is an all natural premium artisan gelato made on the NSW Central Coast using seasonal ingredients from our kitchen garden. Founded by former Three Blue Ducks chef, Dan Hughes, inspiration for Mr Goaty came from his childhood in rural England and Greece, surrounded by cows and goats and their delicious fresh milk. After many years working in Michelin star restaurants across Europe and as a private chef in Monaco and London, Dan arrived in Sydney ready to surf and make gelato.
Famous for our unique, gold medal-winning jersey cow gelato and goat’s milk gelato, we also churn delicious dairy-free vegan sorbets. Mr Goaty travels far and wide to festivals, food shows and of course, weddings. We love weddings!
Choose between our vintage 1970s Gelato Truck, Classic Gelato Tricycle, or rustic reclaimed Wood Kiosk, filled with any of our delicious flavours. Our signature “garden to gelato” flavours include Honeycomb & Lavender, Banana Cinnamon Caramel, Turmeric & Orange and Cherry, Rose & Orange Blossom. We also do all the classics like Salted Caramel, Raspberry Ripple, Milky White Chocolate, Roasted Hazelnut and more. For the full mouth-watering list check out the flavours page on our website.
For each happy couple we also like to create an extra special bespoke flavour just for the day that’s meaningful and fun.
Speaking of fun, we also do donuts! Artfully displayed on our custom-built donut wall or served hot from the Ice Cream Truck. Our freshly-baked donuts come in a range of unique flavours with gluten-free also an option.
Please get in touch for more details on packages and pricing and visit our website to see what happily married couples have said about Mr Goaty at their wedding!
Servicing Sydney, South Coast, Canberra, Southern Highlands, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and beyond.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate, creative, perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't forget to invite witnesses! My wife and I did and almost had to cancel the ceremony. Makes for a good story though.
- Favourite place in the world? French Alps (where Mr and Mrs Goaty met).
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Low impact, sustainable weddings. Keeping it real and simple with ethical gifts, local food produce and secondhand suits and dresses.
- #1 dance-floor song request At Last by Etta James
- Fav thing about your job? Working from home a lot means I get to spend more time with my delightfully mad three-year-old daughter. Hopefully having a dad who makes gelato will give her extra cred in the playground.
- Last meal on earth? Smoky BBQ lambchops with freshly cut mustard leaves from my garden. Followed by a tub of Bananna Caramel Mr Goaty.
You might also like
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
Hi, I’m Chris. I was born and raised in England but have been loving the life Down Under for the last 10 years. I have a naturally relaxed vibe and I bring this to your wedding day to allow...
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
I work with amazing wedding clients who love that I document their crazy eyes and ugly cries along with all of their kisses and cuddles. They let me creep around and capture all the candid moments and I love...