About This Vendor
Hi, I’m Zelda!
It brings me so much joy to come alongside couples on their wedding day to create one-of-a-kind images for them. I want my couples to have it all – the gorgeous portraiture, the emotion, the lively party photos and the unexpected, natural moments throughout the day, as well as the beauty of all the styling and details. I create joyful, natural and artistic images that will feel timeless and beautiful decades from now. I shoot with both digital and film cameras, creating a unique style that combines documentary with fine art editorial styles.
My approach is relaxed but well organised! It always begins with communication, making myself fully available to you during the planning process and on the wedding day. I value your experience above all and my goal is for you to have the best day of your life, being fully present in the moment while trusting that I’m capturing it all.
For every wedding, I scout locations and master the schedule so that I’m completely prepared. On the wedding day, I do my best to cultivate an unobtrusive, calming atmosphere that allows you to relax and be yourself. I might only intervene to optimise your positioning or place you in the best possible light and background. I will always provide direction when needed and help you feel at ease in front of the camera.
What’s included in my packages?
– Photo coverage up to 12 hours
– Personalised lighting + timeline consultation
– Private online gallery for 12 months
– Online print store for 12 months
– High res images
– Prints + USB
– Heirloom Albums
– Engagements + Pre-wedding shoots
Please reach out for more info and be sure to follow me on the socials!
- Fav thing about your job? Being surrounded by joyful people having one of the best days of their lives! It's infectious!
- Favourite place in the world? Just about anywhere in Italy!
- Three words that describe you? Easy-going, hardworking, adventurous
- Best wedding-related tip? Create your timeline with lighting in mind!
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hi, my name is Kate 🙂 I am your fairy event planner and my husband Lindsey is the muscle behind all our elopements and proposal set-ups. I have worked in the events industry for...
Wedding Planning + Coordination
Sydney, NSW - Australia
The Framed Events open air chapel was created in 2018 when owners Jen and Joe couldn’t agree on whether to have an outdoor ceremony for their wedding or an inside one in a chapel....