About This Vendor
Holy crap, you’re getting married! Congratulations!! I’m Kimberley, the owner and general chaos manager at The Marmalade Sky.
I’m not just a florist. I’m not just a stylist. There are thousands of those already. I am a curator of experiences and memories. I am in the privileged position to guide couples on their first steps on the journey of a lifetime. I design personalised events that my couples will hold onto until their last breath. I create badass, unique, elaborate, luxurious, fierce, elegant weddings. I relish in the unique, personal and quirky. I love working with couples who are looking for something out of the box and uniquely “theirs”. Something that isn’t found in a wedding magazine – the eclectic, the wild, the weird, the stylish, the different.. Or basically, just one hell of a party!
I adore weddings of all shapes and sizes. And I know how fun/hard/terrifying it can be to plan a wedding. So my aim is to make your wedding planning as simple as possible. I take the stress out of your day and promise to deliver a unique, stylish, personalised, kick-ass, sassy day!
The Marmalade Sky can help with a much or a little as you need, such as..
– Flowers (bridal party, ceremony, reception – you name it!)
– Ceremony hire packages
– Styling + hire items
– Wedding Coordination
– Wedding Planning
Drop me an email to receive a copy of our Wedding Services Guide which contains a bunch of info about myself, ceremony hire packages, floral options, drinks stations, style guides, and price guide.
- Three words that describe you? Loud, bubbly, bold!
- Favourite place in the world? Kyoto (for the ramen and the gorgeous, friendly people) and New York (for the bars and culture and fashion!)
- #1 dance-floor song request Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler - I DARE you not to scream the chorus at the top of your lungs!
- Fav thing about your job? The flowers and meeting new people. And enjoying a bevy (or two!) while chit chatting about weddings.
- Best wedding-related tip? Pick vendors who you connect with and who suit your style and theme. There's no point hiring Beyonce to sing Taylor Swift songs at your wedding!
- Last meal on earth? Taco Tuesday! But on a Wednesday. Cause I'm a bit of a rebel.
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hello, I’m Lina! I’m here to tell your story with my camera and my whole heart. I’m a photographer for couples who are wild at heart.
DJ Charlie Villas
Sydney, NSW - Australia
I love nothing more than working with loved-up folk to create the dream soundtrack for your wedding! I will meet with you prior to your big day to best understand your needs, importantly to cover music choices as well...