About This Vendor
Holy crap, you’re getting married! Congratulations!! I’m Kimberley, the owner and general chaos manager at The Marmalade Sky.
I’m not just a florist. I’m not just a stylist. There are thousands of those already. I am a curator of experiences and memories. I am in the privileged position to guide couples on their first steps on the journey of a lifetime. I design personalised events that my couples will hold onto until their last breath. I create badass, unique, elaborate, luxurious, fierce, elegant weddings. I relish in the unique, personal and quirky. I love working with couples who are looking for something out of the box and uniquely “theirs”. Something that isn’t found in a wedding magazine – the eclectic, the wild, the weird, the stylish, the different.. Or basically, just one hell of a party!
I adore weddings of all shapes and sizes. And I know how fun/hard/terrifying it can be to plan a wedding. So my aim is to make your wedding planning as simple as possible. I take the stress out of your day and promise to deliver a unique, stylish, personalised, kick-ass, sassy day!
The Marmalade Sky can help with a much or a little as you need, such as..
– Flowers (bridal party, ceremony, reception – you name it!)
– Ceremony hire packages
– Styling + hire items
– Wedding Coordination
– Wedding Planning
Drop me an email to receive a copy of our Wedding Services Guide which contains a bunch of info about myself, ceremony hire packages, floral options, drinks stations, style guides, and price guide.
- Three words that describe you? Loud, bubbly, bold!
- Favourite place in the world? Kyoto (for the ramen and the gorgeous, friendly people) and New York (for the bars and culture and fashion!)
- #1 dance-floor song request Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler - I DARE you not to scream the chorus at the top of your lungs!
- Fav thing about your job? The flowers and meeting new people. And enjoying a bevy (or two!) while chit chatting about weddings.
- Best wedding-related tip? Pick vendors who you connect with and who suit your style and theme. There's no point hiring Beyonce to sing Taylor Swift songs at your wedding!
- Last meal on earth? Taco Tuesday! But on a Wednesday. Cause I'm a bit of a rebel.
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
We love to play music but not just any old song. Covers? Of course but our style lends itself to your day. Every tune we play we truly adore and we want you to as well. That's why...
Alisha Elliott – Soul Celebrant
Sydney, NSW - Australia
I work with couples who know the ceremony is an important part of your big day. With the right mix of joyful storytelling and mindful preparation, I can help you create your day to remember for the right reasons....