About This Vendor
Megan Vaughan is an experienced full-time makeup artist, renowned with designers, brides and photographers for her calm, personable approach and the flawless makeup looks she designs. Megan’s talent lies in creating light handed and meticulous natural looks. She specialises in flawless, glowing complexions, and works with each and every client to create a unique and personalised design.
PRODUCTS: The secret to Megan’s glowing complexions is having the correct beauty products for your skin. She carries only the highest quality skincare including Bioderma and Embryolisse to suit the most sensitive skin conditions, and more than 7 ranges of foundation, allowing her to select the perfect match for your skin type, colour and condition. In addition she uses only the highest quality professional makeup brands including: Tom Ford, YSL, Giorgio Armani, Kevyn Aucoin, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Make Up For Ever, M.A.C cosmetics, Benefit, Ben Nye, Harlotte, Urban Decay, Red Cherry, Ardell, Dior, Ellis Faas, ERA and more.
DESTINATION WEDDING SERVICE (2+ hours drive including interstate and overseas): Often the resources available to brides planning destination weddings are not to the same standard & style a bride might ordinarily expect. Makeup by Megan® offers a destination service so that our brides don’t have to compromise on the stunning look they would achieve for a wedding being held closer to home. Megan’s fees for destination weddings include travel + overnight accommodation.
- Bridal party makeup prices start from $150.00 per person.
- A minimum wedding day makeup application spend of $600.00 + travel applies for all local wedding bookings.
- A minimum wedding day makeup application spend of $900.00 + travel applies for all destination wedding bookings.
- Travel charges from $75 apply to all bookings.
- Best wedding-related tip? Enjoy the planning phase too. The wedding is one day but the planning takes months. And always remember the day is about your union. Don't get stressed about the little things, as long as you are married at the end of the day, that is all that matters.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? I see couples putting more of their individuality and personalities into the styling of their day. And I'm hoping the flower crown trend stays put.
- Three words that describe you? Friendly flower child.
- Last meal on earth? Mexican! with sangria to wash it down and cake for dessert.