About This Vendor
Every couple has their own unique love story and so it is important that your ceremony be tailored to your specific personalities and preferences. Whether you are hosting a small and intimate gathering, or celebrating in a larger group, the day is all about ‘celebrating your love’, and the ceremony itself is a key part of these celebrations.
I’m lucky enough to live in one of the most beautiful locations – Kangaroo Valley – which is perfectly located between the Southern Highlands and the NSW South Coast. These areas all have such natural beauty that it is hard to find a better location for your celebrations – the difficult part will be choosing between the great venues and fantastic local vendors that are available!
Finding the right fit with any vendor is important – they are a key part of your day so you want to be able to work well with them on the big and small aspects of your celebrations. Want to see if we are the right fit for each other? Contact me for an obligation free chat about your plans and how we can make ‘celebrating your love’ the focus of your ceremony.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? No fuss elopements.
- #1 dance-floor song request Depeche Mode's - I Feel Loved (or anything by The Badloves).
- Last meal on earth? Hot and spicy Indian sharing plate.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My man, music,...
- Best wedding-related tip? Enjoy each moment of your day as it happens - and book your vendors early!
- Fav thing about your job? Sharing the great moments with loved up couples