About This Vendor
Born and bred in the Yarra Valley, Michael is a creative soul, inspired by the stunning locations in his backyard. With an emphasis on capturing the natural moments between newlyweds and their guests, Michael’s photography style is organic and unscripted.
His passion and ability to see intricate details delivers a genuine and personal expression of your day, allowing you to look back and reminisce on the raw emotion you felt in that moment.
Michael is a strong believer that you do not need to force anything on your wedding day, especially when it comes to your photos. You don’t need to pose or script your shoot. All you need to do is provide the love, and he will capture it.
With an easy going personality and laid back nature, Michael takes the time to get to know you and ensure you are as relaxed as possible, comfortable in the fact that you are in the hands of someone who genuinely cares about you and your day.
- Wedding trend prediction? Spending the entire day together before the ceremony.
- Three words to describe yourself? A little crazy.
- Best wedding-related tip? If you want to do something on your wedding day - do it. If you don't want to do something on your wedding day - don't do it.
- #1 dancefloor request? Taylor Swift - Shake it off.
- Favourite place in the world? The Yarra Valley.
You might also like
The Event Merchant Company
Yarra Valley + Dandenong Ranges, VIC - Australia
HELLO! LET US HELP YOU SET YOUR TABLE. We believe the table is a special place. It’s a place to come together – to eat, to share, to talk and tell stories. It’s where we meet with old friends...