About This Vendor
Memory Lane Weddings and Events is based on The Central Coast and is the creation of husband and wife team Nathan and Alicia. Born from a passion of creating unique events and providing next level service. We have dedicated our careers to the hospitality and events industry with Nathan managing pubs for the last 20 years and Alicia coordinating weddings and conferences for the last 15 years.
It was only fitting that our next step was to combine both our passions – Nathan’s love of craft beer and small bars and my love of weddings and vintage styling to create a small business that offers mobile bar service and on the day wedding coordination.
Our emphasis is on friendly and relaxed yet professional and reliable customer service. Every event is unique and we love helping clients inject their personalities and love story into their wedding day.
Planning a wedding is supposed to be a fun and magical time in a couples life but can quite quickly become a daunting process once you realise just how much is involved in making the day perfect especially if planning a DIY style wedding. That’s where I come in. I can alleviate any of that unwanted stress for the day.
Wedding day coordination includes (package dependent):
- Unlimited email and phone conversion
- Assistance with all planning aspects
- Site inspection at venue and meeting to discuss every aspect of your big day
- Run sheet developed and distributed to all relevant vendors
- Confirmation of vendor bump in and out times
- Assist with ceremony rehearsal
- Contact on the day, including troubleshooting in case a problem arises
- Implementation of back up wet weather option if needed
- Coordinate set up and styling of ceremony location and reception venue
- Coordinate the procession line and ceremony music
- Liaise with MC, caterers, DJ/band & photographers to make sure the reception is running to schedule
- Ensure bridal party and parents of bride and groom are well looked after
- General go-to person for anything from unblocking a toilet to kid wrangling for photos
An on the day Wedding Coordinator is quite often a service that gets overlooked but peace of mind on your wedding day is something you will be so thankful for after the day and so will your family and friends, it means everybody gets to relax and enjoy the day together.
Meet Florence – Our 1968 vintage Franklin Caravan that has been lovingly converted to a stylish mobile bar. Her features include a custom built large bi-fold servery window, Guinea Rosewood bench tops, pressed tin splash back, commercial beer system with 2 taps, and modern pendant lighting. Florence’s neutral pallet allows her to slip into almost any setting, style or theme. She loves any excuse to party and will travel almost anywhere in NSW.
Florence comes equipped with (based on standard beverage service for uptown 80 guests):
- 2 professional RSA qualified bar staff for set up, service and pack down
- Ample glassware – beer, wine, champagne, tumblers
- Hydration station – minimum 2 drink dispensers to fill with non-alcoholic beverages
- Drinks tubs and Esky’s
- Ice, garnishes, straws and all bar equipment
- Simple styling and festoon lights
Florence is a BYO beverage service, you provide the drinks we provide exceptional service, its that easy.
We specialise in DIY style weddings on private properties and BYO wedding venues, we have a complete understanding of the requirements needed to facilitate these venues.
Please get in touch to check our availability and for a personalised quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Nathan and Alicia
Have a question?
Want to make contact?Send Enquiry
We still have a few dates available for 2019… Book any of our services this winter for events held in 2019 and you will receive a 20% discount off your bill. Offer only available to new clients and subject to availability.
You might also like
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
Hi, I’m Chris. I was born and raised in England but have been loving the life Down Under for the last 10 years. I have a naturally relaxed vibe and I bring this to your wedding day to allow...
Daniel Ferris Photography
Central Coast, NSW - Australia
Your story... I'm there to find it. I'll seek it out and I'll capture it honestly, genuinely, beautifully. It's about so much more than capturing incredible images. It's heart and soul. Let's talk about your story...