About This Vendor
WHIMSICAL WEDDING DESIGN INSPIRED BY FINE ART.
“I couldn’t recommend Helen and the Lime Tree Bower team more. From our very first email, they took the most daunting part of wedding planning (for me) and made it an absolute breeze… they helped us find our wedding vision and then brought it to life. The end result was better than I could even have wished for!” ~ Ashlee
“The flowers couldn’t have been more perfect, (Lime Tree Bower) understood our inarticulate descriptions of what we wanted better than we did ourselves. Colourful cascades of flowers highlighted our day, and the reception was incredible too!” ~ Alice
At Lime Tree Bower, we dream up and create one of a kind events and weddings, known for our whimsical and fine art inspired aesthetic.
What gets us excited is the opportunity of creating magic that’s personalised to each couple, and transforming a space into something beautiful. We love creating memories and pushing creative boundaries, so that you’ll truly have a bespoke experience that captures the essence of the two of you.
We consider ourselves artists: using colours, texture, floristry and objects to ultimately create exceptional one of a kind weddings. Creatively original installations, dramatic candles, gorgeous fabrics and handmade ceramics are all things you can expect to find in our signature style.
Our services include:
– floral design (such as wedding bouquets, ceremony flowers, reception flowers and installations)
– event styling and planning
– prop hire
– on the day coordination.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out, we can’t wait to hear from you 🙂
Psst! To read our client testimonials, click on the Facebook icon on the right and you’ll be taken to our reviews!
x Lime Tree Bower
- Three words that describe you? Dreamer, optimist, go getter
- Best wedding-related tip? Have fun with the experience, splits tasks up between the two of you and choose vendors that you click with and whose work you love!
- Favourite place in the world? You mean places plural right? ;) 3 way split between France, Turkey & Japan!
- Fav thing about your job? Hearing how ridiculously happy and wowed our couples are during the day and afterwards. It makes the early wake up calls, late nights and hectic aspects of the job absolutely worth it!
You might also like
Kevin Lue Photography
Sydney, NSW - Australia
I’m a photojournalist wedding photographer that loves to focus on one thing – you! Stories that are 100% human that celebrates who you are and I’m just there to document your day. So enjoy, relax and leave the rest...
Art & Go Artisanal Gelato
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Art & Go is offering a Gelato Cart Service for your special day. It is fun, refreshing, different and always a real crowd pleaser. You can pick up to 6 flavours of any of our Jersey Cow milk, all...