About This Vendor
Celebrating is our passion! Whether you’re planning a small or large Wedding or Engagement party or event, our unique mobile bar options provide a fun and unforgettable experience for everyone.
Our tap bars are always a hit – guests love the self-serve experience, but we can also serve all the drinks if you prefer. Pick all your favourites from Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Mocktails, Soft Drink (and more!) from our extensive keg menu.
More than just a mobile bar – we create an vintage rustic themed backdrop at any event, making for spectacular wedding, party and event photos to treasure for years to come.
Fully licenced and mobile, we bring our bars to you. We travel across most of Sydney and over the Blue Mountains and beyond!
We are committed to adding the perfect touch to your wedding and making it one to remember:
Classic & Unique – A beautifully restored 1970 Vintage Kombi Van with 6 beverage taps, this mobile bar is sure to please. Capable of pouring kegs of beer, cider, wine, cocktails, mocktails, juice, kombucha, soft drink and more!.
Roof Top TV – Pop up roof with 55″ Smart TV to play music or show off your beautiful wedding photos and videos taken through the day.
Serve in Style – You can hire the Kombi Keg just on its own so guests can have loads of fun pouring beers and other drinks themselves, or we can provide friendly bar staff to serve your guests in style.
Mobile Bar – We bring the mobile bar and entertainment to you! Your job is to relax and enjoy a drink with friends and family on your special day.
Working with you, we will put together a drinks package to suit, and along with our props and styling, we can create a cool and fun bar area complete with a rustic pallet bar or wine barrel bar, wine barrels, festoon lighting, stools, flowers and much more.
Get in touch today and we will send you a full information pack and pricing.
Kaycie and Rob were wonderful throughout the whole process. Extremely knowledgeable and quick to respond! We hire Tiny Dancer for our wedding and absolutely loved it as did all our guests!
- Three words that describe you? Vintage, Fun & Unique
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Schooner Glass, Beer, Nuts
- Best wedding-related tip? Provide a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests, including sugar free options
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Outdoor weddings are definitely on the rise, allowing for social distancing and spectacular outdoor views and rustic/country themeing
- Fav thing about your job? We get immense pleasure when we see the bride, groom and their guests have so much fun pouring their own beer, wine, cocktails etc from the Kombi Keg. We create a fun and unique experience!
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
WE’RE AISHA & MAURICE Newly engaged ourselves, we genuinely love all things weddings! To us, every wedding we perform at is so important. We laugh and cry with you during speeches, get to know...
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Mimosa is a guitar and violin duo with a quirky elegance that has led them to perform worldwide - from the rivers of France, to the Sydney Opera House Main Stage, to your wedding!