About This Vendor
Kathryn Green is a brand with a string of new products being created so you can enjoy something beautiful within the wedding industry and in everyday life. We have a new look website that will house our growing Collection & Destination Stationary available for your celebration, whether it be for your wedding day, bridal shower or a special birthday. A new selection of fine Art Prints can be found in the store and a little jump into something very exciting, our first Petite Candle, Happy Day. A perfect wedding favour or as part of a gift, we have even designed a set of stationery to match.
We have started in the wedding industry and hence, it is something we pride ourselves as being the best at what we do. From the moment an invitation is conceived, it’s a sensory adventure. Friends and family area immediately given a taste of what your wedding experience will be like, by colour, texture, printing, style and feel of the paper. An artwork that is painted by hand gives a couples stationery that certain something… the form to the feel. It’s an art that can conjure an ambience in words.
Kathryn is originally from Sydney, she trained as an Interior Architect and after a series of fortuitous events and some serious hard work, found herself working as an illustrator. She has recently moved to a little farm on the beautiful South Coast with her husband Andy, a little baby boy, Noah Huckleberry and their dog, Bo Derek, a couple of chickens and one majestic stead, Thakawa.
Collection Suites start at $772.oo AU with Custom Stationery starting at $1600.00.
- Three words that describe you? Positive, Energetic, Perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Invest in stationery and photography!
- Favourite place in the world? Wherever my husband and little boy are!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Small, intimate affairs of 40 - 60 people.
- #1 dance-floor song request Justin Bieber.
- Fav thing about your job? I get to create artwork for one of the best day's of people's lives!
- Last meal on earth? Ice cream - any flavour will do.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My husband and little boy, a surf board, life time supply of ice cream - and my dog...and my horse...wait is that more than three already!
You might also like
South Coast, NSW - Australia
We’re Rose and Lachlan. A Couple of young photographers and videographers stumbling through life with our eyes wide open. We believe we have discovered the key to happiness and despite what some others may be telling you – you...
Jodie Day – Hair & Make-Up
South Coast, NSW - Australia
It’s my mission to ensure you feel like the most beautiful version of you, with over 20 years experience working as a destination wedding Hair and Make-Up Artist my main passion is creating unforgettable experiences with brides for their...