About This Vendor
Sadly we weren’t all born with Miranda Kerr’s dimples or Angeline Jolie’s eyes (the world is so unfair). But I truly believe that plastic surgery can change all that. Kidding!
On the flip side, I believe every woman is beautiful in their own right and what I love about my job is that with a few makeup tricks, I can convince every bride (and their maids) that it’s unequivocally true.
I know a lot of women are afraid to have their makeup done professionally – they’re convinced that they’ll look in the mirror and find a weird, freaky face looking back at them. But you’ll quickly learn that’s not my style. I love using quality products to create fresh, luminous looks that enhance, rather than hide your prettiest natural features.
It’s not just about makeup for me though. It’s also about making the entire wedding planning process easy and enjoyable. From your initial enquiry to your wedding day, I’ll always bring a positive energy and attitude that I hope will make your special day just that little bit better.
- Three words that describe you? Creative, compassionate, restless.
- Best wedding-related tip? To establish early on what you are and aren't willing to compromise. If having a live band and a top-notch photographer are important to you, make that your priority and learn to be flexible with everything else. Also remember to enjoy the lead up and not get too caught up in the details (easier said than done, trust me).
- Favourite place in the world? Too many to name just one. Australia, Croatia, New Zealand, Italy, Cuba, Costa Rica, Canada... the list goes on.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? I'm hoping everyone starts having weddings with spit roasts and live music, but I think it's slowly going to return to something a bit more sophisticated and glamorous.
- #1 dance-floor song request I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston.
- Fav thing about your job? Meeting so many beautiful people and helping them feel fabulous - I wish women could feel that good about themselves all the time!
- Last meal on earth? No idea... but something with cheese.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Champagne, cheese and a good book (and my husband if he learns to behave).
You might also like
Married By Adam
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hey, I’m Adam. I’m a commonwealth appointed Marriage Celebrant, MC and what some may call a fun guy. I enjoy having a beer, listening to good tunes and hanging out with dogs. Since being asked to be part of...
Celebrants and MCs
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Performing beautiful folk and pop songs, classic laid-back lounge, and sassy upbeat pop tunes, Duke create the perfect atmosphere from the cocktail-hour to the dance-floor!