About This Vendor
As a bespoke events planning and styling studio, we don’t do ordinary. We don’t do out of the box and we don’t do packages. Instead, we want to plan, design and create a beautiful celebration for you and your closest family and friends. . And most importantly, it is our job to make sure that your wedding reflects you both as a couple in an honest and truthful way.
We truly believe that all couples deserve a beautiful wedding planning process. It’s the reason Honey Lane was first born and it’s main reason why we still have so much passion and belief for what we do today. We want you to enjoy your engagement journey and let us do all of the hard work.
Come and meet with us in our beautiful studio space. Enjoy some cheese and wine…or tea and biscuits. Let’s chat about what is important to you, and how we will work with you to create your dream wedding experience.
Private properties or established venues. Sydney, Hunter, Southern Highlands, Central Coast.
This is what we do best. This is what we love.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate, professional, FUN!
- Best wedding-related tip? Champagne is always the answer...oh, and good help.
- Favourite place in the world? Traveled the world, but nothing beats the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? LEATHER!
- #1 dance-floor song request All night long - Lionel Richie. Oldie, but a goodie.
- Fav thing about your job? Making people happy! And seeing blank canvases turned into settings that were only imaged by the Bride and Groom.
- Last meal on earth? Anything chocolate.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Mecca Lip Balm, another tub of Mecca lip Balm..and my phone.