About This Vendor
How good is that feeling of working with a wonderful team of wedding experts that feel like part of your family?
But along with all the ‘warm and fuzzy’ feels, you need to be sure they’ve got what it takes to bring your wedding vision to life. There are no second chances, there is no room for inexperience. This is one of, if not THE most important, days of your life.
You want someone who makes your wedding planning a joyous and exhilarating experience. From the moment you lay eyes on their picture perfect portfolio, your heart skips a beat – there are goose-bumps and your head starts filling with ideas for your own day.
FORM OVER FUNCTION is known for being that perfect piece of your wedding planning puzzle. So it’s easy to see why they have been creating magical moments for couples for twenty years. That’s a pretty big deal in any business, so you know they are doing something very right – including that their quality control is second to none.
There are so many reasons to love FORM OVER FUNCTION:
x FLORAL STYLING x FORM OVER FUNCTION has built a network of trusted flower growing magicians spanning Australia to deliver the season’s very best. Your wedding flowers are personally selected for you and lovingly hand-crafted by their in-house team of floral designers. From the moment they bloom to the moment you receive your bouquets and buttonholes, and they set up the ceremony and reception florals, only the best will do.
x WEDDING DECOR & HIRE x The massive collection of styling, linen, furniture, serviceware, prop and lighting available for hire has been hand picked by FORM OVER FUNCTION and is meticulously cared for. If it’s not in pristine condition, it simply doesn’t get to stay on the shelves.Almost good enough is never good enough,
x STATIONERY x Your wedding stationery sets the tone for the day; it’s that mailbox moment you gift your guests so they get to become a part of your love story. FORM OVER FUNCTION have been designing and delivering stationery that tells your story from the day they opened the doors. From wedding invitations, rsvps and ceremony booklets, to menus, table numbers, entrance signage and more. From printed timber to letterpress, from the finest printing to hand written concrete and marble, you name it, they can make it happen.
x SET-UP / PACK-DOWN x Not a ‘ring-in’ in sight when it comes to the delivery, installation and pack-down of your wedding. The friendly and familiar FORM OVER FUNCTION team are by your side throughout your wedding planning journey right up until the dancing is done to pack up your hired pretties.
So get ready to be swept off your feet by Alicia and the FORM OVER FUNCTION team.
Quite frankly, you couldn’t be in better hands.
Happily every after starts here. Make the connection today.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate. Creative. Professional. And yes it is possible to be all three at once!
- Best wedding-related tip? Never forget it's about the love and the marriage, not the perfect shade of peach. Don;t sweat the small stuff. That's what we're there to do for you!
- Favourite place in the world? The planet. Have passport will travel. But NYC is right up there. And the deserts of the south west USA. And Paris. And Queenstown. And Florence. And I could go on but won't.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Couples really, truly making it about what matters to them.
- Fav thing about your job? The people, the hugs we earn, the flowers and places we get to play with.
- Last meal on earth? A 12-course degustation so I could really stretch it out. And would five courses of dessert be bad?
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My husband, a library full of novels, design and architecture books and a small commercial kitchen so I could cook anything I wanted always.
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
FUN + authentic + candid moments captured with all our HEART.
Sydney, NSW - Australia
I have been a professional entertainer for many years. My vibrant, fun personality has given me the talent for providing weddings that are romantic, relaxed and personal.