About This Vendor
Just like you, we are a little bit different.
A little quirky, a little sassy, a little goofy and a little romantic.
We are a husband + wife duo, who are artistically driven and like to think outside of the triangle. We want to not only capture your day, but to capture it with the uniqueness that is worthy of two irreplaceable people like yourselves.
Throw tradition out the damn window, we are here to preserve the day as a reflection of who you two are, with all its unrepeatable moments. Create as much fun as possible!
We shall be the Wes Anderson to your original adventurous story, with a dash of subtle direction, and an openness to a sense of humour.
We shall let you in on a little secret…every single wedding story we have captured featured a couple who thought they were awkward in front of the camera and unphotogenic. We loved proving them otherwise.
We don’t want you to be anyone else but the fabulous people you already are, and we take that very seriously, from the moment we connect.
So let’s adventure together, rave about the music we love, the movies that inspire us, talk about what drives our passions and why we love, whilst discovering more along this one wild life that we have.
- Three words that describe you? Quirky, moody, passionate
- Best wedding-related tip? Enjoy your bridal portraits - it is the only moment to truly take some time out away from everyone else and to capture some moments that celebrate the two of you.
- Favourite place in the world? Currently, it's Ubud, Bali. We feel truly at peace there, and it's a place for us to recharge and refocus.
- #1 dance-floor song request Anything Bowie or Prince related!
- Fav thing about your job? Meeting so many diverse couples. We feel we learn something from each of our wedding adventures that we can then apply to our own journey..
- Last meal on earth? Probably Fi's mums cooking. Nothing beats her culinary art!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Our cat Poe, our pup March, and a box of matches (because neither of us would be able to start a fire!).
You might also like
Nicky Surnicky – Marry Me Nicky
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Creating fun and relaxed ceremonies full of personality since 2014.
Celebrants and MCs
Sydney, NSW - Australia
The Framed Events open air chapel was created in 2018 when owners Jen and Joe couldn’t agree on whether to have an outdoor ceremony for their wedding or an inside one in a chapel. With the help of their...