About This Vendor
We here at Dan the Man, are an ideas-driven event catering company, turning local, seasonal, and lesser known produce, into dishes that feed your heart and rock your radishes. We create deliciously bold food, all whilst encompassing a zero waste mindset; taking responsibility for the resources we use.
B Corp certified, with an in-house eco-ethical wedding planner, we are the only stop for those planning a wedding with purpose. We collaborate with other like-minded businesses to bring you everything you need on your special day. Invite us to walk alongside you in your journey, or use our very own intimate event space for your nearest and dearest, pop up wedding style.
Cookie cutter weddings don’t exist in our world. We listen to what makes your relationship uniquely you, and then pull it all together to create the menu and wedding of your dreams. We know this because our couples have said so; “Dan the Man Cooking – you created the wedding of our dreams and our guests can’t stop raving about the food”, they said.
And rather than having a standard wedding planning package, you can choose your own, so you only pay for what you need. Not even our packages are cookie cutter.
We look forward to being with you every step of the way as we plan the perfect reflection of your commitment to life together.
- Three words that describe you? Bold, Cheeky, Rule Breakers
- Last meal on earth? Ramen
- Best wedding-related tip? Hire a kick ass wedding planner who gets you. They should be flexible, open minded and.... well, us!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Pop up Weddings - Turn up, be wowed, marry your love, eat food, drink lots and bugger off. Stress free and fun?! Is it even a wedding? It's the uber of weddings: shared resources equals lower costs!
- #1 dance-floor song request We want to say something cool but really, we are a sucker for anything with it's own dance routine
- Fav thing about your job? Having people challenge traditional thinking (although we are yet to be stumped)
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? 1. The Dan the Man Smoker, 2. Our tub of coriander seeds, 3. A bottle of full bodied red
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hi, I’m Amelia Birch. Your P.S. (Personal Sommelier). Are you marrying at a BYO venue? Join me at a personalised wine tasting and allow me to help you make the selection, purchase and delivery of wedding beverages as easy,...
Alcohol Suppliers, Hens and Bucks
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Performing beautiful folk and pop songs, classic laid-back lounge, and sassy upbeat pop tunes, Duke create the perfect atmosphere from the cocktail-hour to the dance-floor!