About This Vendor
Radish Events is an Ethical Event Caterer, a new type of catering business.
Their whole operation is designed to create high quality food experiences, with an ethical and sustainable approach to their sourcing, cooking and service. The team of food experts and waste warriors is on a mission to zero waste, currently offsetting 100% of their CO2 emissions, and is the first catering company in Australia to earn a BCorp certification, which means they are serious about combining sustainability with deliciousness.
The zero-waste-driven chefs make bold, vibrant, wholesome dishes that people want to eat. More of the good stuff, less of the bulk, and absolutely NO little finicky canapés that look good and taste meh. Radish Events is about enjoying good food and special moments with your favourite humans, whilst keeping their impact on the planet to a minimum.
Radish Menu Philosophy:
“Respect the seasons, source the good stuff, use every part of it – no waste here! – and cook honestly delicious food that people want to eat.
We believe business is a force for good. This means we are committed to doing things differently, thinking creatively and finding more responsible ways to deliver deliciousness.”
The team offers a wide range of catering formats, and works with like-minded suppliers and partners to also deliver drinks, wedding planning, styling, florals, party hire and staffing.
- Three words that describe you? Bold, Cheeky, Rule Breakers
- Last meal on earth? Ramen
- Best wedding-related tip? Hire a kick ass wedding planner who gets you. They should be flexible, open minded and.... well, us!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Pop up Weddings - Turn up, be wowed, marry your love, eat food, drink lots and bugger off. Stress free and fun?! Is it even a wedding? It's the uber of weddings: shared resources equals lower costs!
- #1 dance-floor song request We want to say something cool but really, we are a sucker for anything with it's own dance routine
- Fav thing about your job? Having people challenge traditional thinking (although we are yet to be stumped)
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? 1. The Dan the Man Smoker, 2. Our tub of coriander seeds, 3. A bottle of full bodied red
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hey! I’m Zoë, I’m a Sydney based vocalist and violinist. Thank you so much for stopping by my profile : ) Together with Dave, keys player extraordinaire (no seriously, he is currently on tour...
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Calm and candid ‘super8mm’ film and digital videography of weddings, tribes and soon to be’s. Yonder is all about capturing your big day and big love, and my blend of film and digital allows...