About This Vendor
We are event catering professionals who love to create memorable events & beautiful food experiences for our clients. We believe every job we do is a “Culinary Project”. Whether it’s cocktails for 20 or a dinner for 500, we will give each & every client the same love & attention. We are in a constant state of excitement about what we do and love to push the boundaries of what is possible with food in an event environment.
WHAT WE DO
We are Event Caterers who can design the lot – or not! We can be counted on just for catering, or to manage all components of an event.
We create delicious food, drinks & cocktails that are tailored to each client. We like to work closely with our clients to design menus that reflect the character of the event. We work with specialist growers, farmers & smaller providores of delicious things.
It goes without saying that our food changes with the season, is free range, sustainable & sourced locally where possible. We buy the best produce on offer and are continually on the hunt for new, unusual & exciting ingredients.
We pride ourselves on listening to our clients to create their perfect culinary experience. Our Project Management team demonstrate an innovative approach to enquiries and love to think outside the box when it comes to food design, styling & execution.
We believe in the world of ‘old school’ hospitality. Service is the key to delivering the overall CLOVER experience. Our service staff are experienced, professional, charming & impeccably groomed. We are also able to provide baristas, hosts, valet, security staff & specialist cocktail bartenders.
We are your go-to people for any and all equipment required for your event. Glassware, furniture, kitchen equipment, speciality linen, coffee machines, smoke machines, fairy lights, crockery, branded bars – you name it we can arrange it.
We are able to coordinate & manage these items on your behalf & will use our nous & industry contacts to get the best possible product at the best possible price.
We can also be there on the day to look after & manage external suppliers, bumps ins/outs and event schedules.
We work with many industry creatives & amazing flower-smiths who can assist in bringing your event to life.
We are able to arrange DJ’s, Bands, acoustic duos & many other entertainment duos.
- Three words that describe you? Fun, fabulous foodies.
- Best wedding-related tip? Choose your suppliers carefully and then place your trust in them to look after you so you can relax & enjoy your day. Also most couples forget to eat on the actual day, so it's a great idea to arrange a tasting of your wedding menu prior to the big day, This gives you a chance to see your menu in its entirety and tweak anything that may not yet be perfect. Assign someone close to you to handle phone calls & questions on the day so you can relax and concentrate on the important stuff!
- Favourite place in the world? Positano, Italy.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Pumpkin coaches are surely due for a comeback?
- #1 dance-floor song request Anything by Stevie Wonder.
- Fav thing about your job? Different faces, different spaces.
- Last meal on earth? Epic grilled Waygu rump & a perfect glass of Pinot.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Champagne, iPhone & a lilo!
You might also like
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
If you are looking for a person to just take photos then I am not the photographer for you… But, if you are looking for someone you can trust, to feel comfortable being yourself around, who cares about you...
Hitched by Heidi – Celebrant & MC
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
“IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HEART AND HUMOUR, SHE’S LIKE AN EPIC PARTY WRAPPED UP IN YOUR FAVOURITE WARM BLANKET.” You’re in the right place if you want to offload all the preconceived notions of what a wedding SHOULD be...