About This Vendor
Founding director Carly Baum has been managing and planning events for over 12 years. Born and bred into the hospitality and events industry, starting her way in some of Queensland’s most iconic restaurant venues. A world away from the stereotype, Carly is a friendly professional, who combines creative talents with meticulous organisational skills to bring your wedding and event vision to life.
Carly and her team are there during the lead up to and the day of your event to ensure every element comes together with elegance and efficiency. Allowing you room to breathe, to do the things you want to whilst giving guidance and support when needed. A source of unfailing support, advice and inspiration, Carly’s attention to detail and creative flair mean that your wedding or event is a truly unique and personal experience.
The flow, timing and execution of a wedding or special event are as important as the details themselves. Focusing on personalised service and ensuring your guests are taken care of is at the forefront of Carly’s commitment to excellence, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day. Whether you’re planning a destination wedding, require professional advice or simply want the best suppliers for your event, CL Weddings and Events can help you with all wedding and event details.
- Three words that describe you? Honest, sincere and helpful.
- Best wedding-related tip? Invest in the right suppliers for you and your wedding plans, trust them and in turn they'll spoil you with an experience far more than you'll expect.
- Favourite place in the world? Little Cove, Noosa Heads QLD.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? We'll see a continuing trend of couples doing it their way - which is awesome. Styling wise I do see a nod towards a more modern, clean line that includes fine and delicate blooms such as orchids.
- #1 dance-floor song request Anything old school RnB I guess!
- Fav thing about your job? So many aspects to why I love being a part of this industry but a top one has to be being a part of something so full of joy and celebration. I love knowing that all the people I get to meet in a weekend are super happy to be there and thats there's going to be a tonne of love and laughter in the room!
- Last meal on earth? Something with a heap of spice and a few bottles of Pinot.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My little family (Dan, Kayla and Miller), together we'd find food, water and shelter. We're a team and always find our way no matter what.