About This Vendor
I’m 27. I shot my first wedding in 2010, and I’ve been full time since 2012. I didn’t grow up with dreams of being a wedding photographer, but nowadays I can’t imagine doing anything else. I love my job, living in Newcastle and being married to Liv.
Other loves include: cupcake espresso, Arrested Development, travel, Spotify, Mexican food, Breaking Bad, Melbourne, a good bow tie. I started out shooting bits and pieces of everything, but quickly realised that weddings were what I really loved – now, that’s all that I do. It’s awesome seeing how each couple makes their day their own.
I try to keep my photography as simple as possible – clean, colourful & honest. My aim is to stay out of the way and let things take their own course. Not taking things too seriously is the best way for me to get real emotions, rather than tightly controlled poses.
Pricing structure: I have one package only – a portrait shoot, full day wedding coverage and the digital files for $4000. More details on my website, including options for a second photographer and album if you like.
- Favourite place in the world? At home, Newcastle. It’s the perfect balance of just big enough but still small enough, we love it here. Away, Paris. The architecture is stunning and a good boulangerie is never too far away.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don’t follow tradition for the sake of following tradition. Figure out what’s important to you and run with that.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Food truck weddings!
- Three words that describe you? Relaxed, genuine and lanky.
- Fav thing about your job? The moment just after the ceremony, when it’s an all out hug-fest. You can see the joy on people’s faces - it’s impossible not to get caught up in the excitement.