About This Vendor
We pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to detail and exceptional personalised service. Bebe’s Country Weddings believes in truly getting to know our clients and allowing their personalities to shine on their wedding or event day.
Bebe exclusively manages several ceremony and reception venues in the rural region of Somerset in Queensland and she is the inspiration and driving leader of the blossoming wedding industry in the area. Using her vast experience she is paving the way in a region which is mainly based on cattle and farming.
All venues (including a church) and our supporting local vendors, fully support marriage equality! #loveislove
Packages and fees for wedding planning, styling and venues are all custom designed to suit your style, requirements and budget.
Bebe’s Country Weddings is a small family business, proudly Australian owned and supports local suppliers to help grow country Queensland.
Video credit – Phil @ Red Door Studios
- Three words that describe you? Creative, Organized, Problem Solver.
- Best wedding-related tip? Personalise the style to showcase you, the bridal couple .
- Favourite place in the world? Home overlooking Somerset Dam.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Casual Country Tea style afternoon dinner parties.
- #1 dance-floor song request Something Country Rock that gets everyone on the dance floor!
- Fav thing about your job? The reaction of the bridal couple when they walk in to the reception fully styled. I get so excited to see the overwhelming joy on their faces, I can barely breath!
- Last meal on earth? Camp oven scones with jam and cream (My Dad's are to die for).
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My Best friend, a sketch book and my prepper style Bug Out Bag, lol ;)