About This Venue
Renowned throughout the world for its stunning rainforests, waterfalls, walking tracks and lush green hills, the plateau is just a short 30-minute drive from the Gold Coast and a 75-minute drive from Brisbane city, making Rosewood Estate the perfect location for a spectacular rural hinterland event or wedding.
Rosewood Estate is located on a magnificent horse and cattle property offering stunning coastal views stretching from South Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta to the East, and up the entirety of the spectacular Numinbah Valley to the south.
A Rosewood wedding can host up to 200 guests. Marquees are required for parties over 50 people, and Rosewood Estate has a semi-permanent clear marquee complete with lighting and flooring on-site. Rosewood Estate has a list of preferred caterers and vendors which can be supplied upon enquiry, to assist in the planning of your special day.
You have your choice of scenic ceremony locations, all of which capitalise on the stunning natural backdrop of Beechmont. What better place to say your vows than before rolling green hills, ancient rainforests, and sky as far as the eye can see?
What you can expect from Rosewood Estate for your wedding:
• Spectacular location. Surrounded by native flora and fauna, and overlooking the exceptional Lamington Plateau, Rosewood Estate is a breathtaking and convenient wedding location. The driving time is 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and 75 minutes from Brisbane
• A real country experience. Set on a 250-acre horse and cattle farm, this estate boasts a lovingly-renovated farmhouse and stunning views of the Queensland coast.
What you’ll love about Rosewood Estate for your wedding:
• The onsite accommodation. You don’t have to worry about getting to your ceremony on time when you and your wedding party spend Wedding Eve at Rosewood House.
• Onsite parking. If your guests are driving in from the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Rosewood Estate has a parking area for up to 50 cars
• Music and end of event time restrictions exceeding most other venues in the South East Queensland region.
Your opportunity to say ‘I do’ with a view awaits, get in touch with the team at Rosewood to learn more about your bespoke wedding package.
- AV system
- Bar area
- Bridal change room
- BYO alcohol
- BYO catering
- Clean-up included
- Fire pit
- Marquee or Tent
- No curfew
- Tables and seating
- Wet weather cover
- Wheelchair Access
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linen supplied
- Open fireplace
- Towels supplied
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair access
Get in touch
with this venue
Get in touch with the venue owner or manager right here - your message will go directly to their inbox.Contact This Venue
Finch & Oak
Gold Coast, QLD - Australia
Capturing genuine + stories & emotions – Authentic, genuine, relaxed – Honest wedding photography, focused on natural editorial moments. Byron Bay to Brisbane / Australia wide. “I’ve always viewed weddings as amazing celebrations where...
Lauren Bridge Celebrant
Gold Coast, QLD - Australia
Hi I’m Lauren, a young, modern Gold Coast & surroundings Marriage Celebrant. I just love a good wedding! I do what I do, for you, I want you to have the best fricken day...