About This Venue
A wedding at Hillview Farmstay wedding is more than just one day. It is taking all your family and friends away for a wonderful holiday while celebrating one of the most important days of your life! We are passionate about bringing family and friends together and your wedding is the perfect event to do just that. Here at Hillview Farmstay, we are focused on building beautiful memories together so I am confident that you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience!
Hillview Farmstay is an incredibly unique venue to create your perfect wedding. The Hillview Farmstay advantage are as follows:
1. Exclusive use of the property – Your backdrop is set on 1000 acres of gorgeous rolling hills in regional Australia and you have endless photo opportunities to capture every moment
2. Accommodation onsite for yourself and all your guests – We have a total of 8 accommodations ranging from 1-4 bedrooms plus glamping tents so you can hit two birds in one stone: your wedding celebration and a vacation for your guests .
3. Countless activities for your family and friends to do on the property ranging from animal feeding, buggy rides, hiking, swimming, tennis, 4wd. The activities are endless.
4. We have catering covered based on your budget or you can organise your own.
5. We are strategically located on the Hume Highway between Sydney and Melbourne, and only 2 hours from Canberra.
6. Celebrate with your pets! You and your guests are free to bring your pets to join in the celebration.
7. We have a proven track record of making sure customer service is #1. We have consistently garnered top rating from Google, Hotels.com, booking.com etc including getting 2020 Traveler’s Choice award from TripAdvisor.
Let the planning begin!
Ruth and Pierre
- AV system
- Bar area
- Bridal change room
- BYO alcohol
- BYO catering
- Clean-up included
- Fire pit
- Marquee or Tent
- No curfew
- Tables and seating
- Wet weather cover
- Wheelchair Access
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linen supplied
- Open fireplace
- Towels supplied
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair access
Owner / Manager
Ruth and Pierre feel blessed to have been in the right place at the right time. Bogged down in the Sydney rat-race, both working full time while looking after their 4 children, Ruth and Pierre knew they had to make a change. The initial idea was to look for a hobby farm to give their children ages (0-9) space to run around and explore. However, soaring property prices in Sydney made purchase of 5-acreas unreachable. So one day, they decided to look at Regional Australia, specifically Gundagai. On July 2017, they set an appointment with a real-estate agent to look at a 200+ acres farm so they decided to spend the weekend in the area. Where else better to stay than a farmstay in Gundagai so Ruth booked 2 nights at Hillview Farmstay. It was love at first sight – comfortable accommodation and lovely country setting. As fortunes had it, Ruth and Pierre found out that that same weekend was the 1st open-house for Hillview Farmstay. Without wasting much time, Pierre and Ruth pulled all resources they had and made the best they can. The rest is history. Since 2017 we have focused on perfecting the art of accommodation and hospitality. Now we want to focus on hosting intimate events for family and friends.
Get in touch
with this venue
Get in touch with the venue owner or manager right here - your message will go directly to their inbox.Contact This Venue
Country NSW, NSW - Australia
Perfectly paired paper, attention to detail and luxury finishes are our specialty. Each piece is created with our signature illustration and calligraphy styles, bringing you stationery and signage that showcases your unique love story. Covering everything for your big...
Food at Yours – Cake Design & Desserts
Country NSW, NSW - Australia
Food at Yours is a cake and dessert business based in Central West NSW. We provide unique wedding cakes, Italian macarons (which we are perhaps most well known for), personalised sugar cookies which are perfect for thanking your guests...
Cakes + Desserts
Blue Mountains, NSW - Australia
Our alpacas are specialists. They are social catalysts that have been trained specifically to work with people and at events. No wedding is complete without a touch of nature. Chapel, tent, barn or rooftop garden – you name it!...