About This Vendor
Unique ready to wear gowns and separates for a modern day wedding with a realistic budget, each White Meadow creation is made locally with love and sold directly to style obsessed brides with big dreams.
The team at White Meadow are on a mission to provide loved up humans all over the world with the best possible start in married life. That is why they create beautiful timeless designs that are as unique and stunning as the brides who opt to wear them.
You get a quality made designer gown but you pay a fraction of the cost for it, which means you have more in your pocket to spend on your honeymoon and other things.
A bride chooses White Meadow Dress because she is looking to step away from the tradition dreaming to create a one of a kind wedding day that reflects her personality.
- Three words that describe you? Creative, love what I do and always smiling.
- Best wedding-related tip? If you strive for perfection, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Instead, let go and enjoy the ride, you only get to do this once!
- Favourite place in the world? It's a hard one!! Probably the Mediterranean - somewhere like Santorini.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Effortless glamour, beautifully unique, texture and comfort incorporated with beautiful combinations of fabrics and colours.
- #1 dance-floor song request Pharrell Williams - Happy.
- Fav thing about your job? I get to dream up things than never were, a wedding dress is such a personal thing and I'm absolutely stoked that i get to contribute to somebody's dream and hopefully enrich their lives by it.
- Last meal on earth? Mmmm French bubbles, Singapore chilli crab and loads of cherries.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My sketch book, iPod and sunnies!!
You might also like
Love Ceremonies By Kat
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Hello, my name is Kat, and if you’re reading this, chances are congratulations are in order! Your wedding day will, without doubt, be one of the most important days of your entire life. As a marriage celebrant, I hope...
Celebrants and MCs
Sydney, NSW - Australia
The Framed Events open air chapel was created in 2018 when owners Jen and Joe couldn’t agree on whether to have an outdoor ceremony for their wedding or an inside one in a chapel. With the help of their...