About This Vendor
Hi! I’m Wendy. and these days I like to describe myself as a ‘celebrity celebrant’ because I was on MAFS this year so you know, I’m basically famous. I’m also surprisingly down to earth considering my Z-grade celebrity status and I’m just crazy for a love story!
I’m based in Melbourne, but am originally from the country (Albury anyone?) and like to think of myself as a country girl. I’ll bring that relaxed, lighthearted feel to both planning your ceremony, and throughout the ceremony itself.
My ceremonies are full of joy and laughter and a few happy tears hopefully! I will get to know you and your fiancé, learn about your life together so I can really tell your love story on your wedding day… the way you want it to be told. It will leave you and your guests all warm and fuzzy and so excited to celebrate the two of you long in to the night!
If you have no clue where to start, don’t worry, that’s my job! I can give you plenty of ideas to help make your ceremony meaningful and totally ‘you’. I promise it will be super easy and actually really fun!
The fee for a personalised wedding ceremony is $985. For weddings greater than 50km outside of Melbourne CBD, I will charge a small fee for time & travel (I am happy to travel – Just ask!).
For more info on what’s included in the price and other services I offer, please check out my website. You’ll also find some pretty sweet reviews there; they make my heart burst!
Please also feel free to stalk me on Insta and FB – it’s only natural you’d want to do that, and there you will find so many heart eye emojis, and it’ll give you an idea of what YOUR wedding could look like if you ask me to marry you!
I’d love to hear from you, so contact me any way you prefer and we’ll make a time to catch up over a coffee or a beer and talk all things wedding (or anything else you want to chat about, I’m also an expert in reality TV and D-grade celebrities).
I can’t wait to meet you and tell your story! x
- Three words that describe you? Little bit famous
- Best wedding-related tip? Focus on what is important to you, and don't sweat the small stuff.
- Favourite place in the world? My local coffee shop sans children - bliss!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? #unplugged weddings...oh, hang on, that's already a thing hmmm..
- #1 dance-floor song request You're the Voice - I'm maybe just a liiiiitle bit bogan
- Fav thing about your job? The tingles I get every bloody time the entrance music starts argh!
- Last meal on earth? Hellenic Republic tasting menu and a couple of beers with my husb.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Is it wrong NOT to say my husband and children? I mean, I'm not going forever right?
You might also like
Fat and Skinny Catering
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
More Food. More Fun. More Love, More Everything! Fat and Skinny are a cheerful catering team specialising in unique stand-up wedding food. We create clever servings of grazing platters, fabulous finger food, dinner pots, mini burgers and petite desserts...
Catering & Bar Services
Green Space Melbourne
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
Launched in 2016 Green Space Melbourne is focused on bringing greenery and life to every special event. Whether you are after just a dash of green to help your venue come to life, or in search of that pop...