About This Vendor
Hi! I’m Wendy. and these days I like to describe myself as a ‘celebrity celebrant’ because I was on MAFS last year so you know, I’m basically famous. I’m also surprisingly down to earth considering my Z-grade celebrity status and I’m just crazy for a love story!
I’m based in Melbourne, but am originally from the country (Albury anyone?) and like to think of myself as a country girl. I’ll bring that relaxed, lighthearted feel to both planning your ceremony, and throughout the ceremony itself.
My ceremonies are full of joy and laughter and a few happy tears hopefully! I will get to know you and your fiancé, learn about your life together so I can really tell your love story on your wedding day… the way you want it to be told. It will leave you and your guests all warm and fuzzy and so excited to celebrate the two of you long in to the night!
If you have no clue where to start, don’t worry, that’s my job! I can give you plenty of ideas to help make your ceremony meaningful and totally ‘you’. I promise it will be super easy and actually really fun!
For more info, please check out my website. You’ll also find some pretty sweet reviews there; they make my heart burst! Please also feel free to stalk me on Insta – that’s where the real gold is at. There you will find so many heart eye emojis, and it’ll give you an idea of what YOUR wedding could look like if you ask me to marry you!
I’d love to hear from you, so contact me any way you prefer and we can make a time to chat all things wedding (or anything else you want to chat about, I’m also an expert in reality TV and D-grade celebrities).
I can’t wait to meet you and tell your story! x
- Three words that describe you? Little bit famous
- Best wedding-related tip? Focus on what is important to you, and don't sweat the small stuff.
- Favourite place in the world? My local coffee shop sans children - bliss!
- #1 dance-floor song request You're the Voice - I'm maybe just a liiiiitle bit bogan
- Fav thing about your job? The tingles I get every bloody time the entrance music starts argh!
- Last meal on earth? Hellenic Republic tasting menu and a couple of beers with my husb.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Is it wrong NOT to say my husband and children? I mean, I'm not going forever right?
You might also like
Fat and Skinny Catering
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
Life Is Too Short For Boring Parties! Fat and Skinny are a cheerful Melbourne catering team making grouse food for grouse people. We create delicious grazing platters, finger food, dinner pots, mini burgers and heaving hearty banquets that will...
Catering & Bar Services
Brunswick Mess Hall Food Truck
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
The Brunswick Mess Hall has been serving up the tastiest Asian fare on Sydney Road since January 2013. We can also offer our fun and flavourful dishes for your beautiful event at the location of your choice. Please get...