About This Vendor
Hi! I’m Natalie, a wedding celebrant based on the sunny Gold Coast.
First things first, a heartfelt congratulations to you both! I’m really glad you’ve found me.
Amongst all of the wedding day excitement, your ceremony is where the magic really happens. Sharing your vows, reflecting on your journey and making lifelong promises to each other – it’s an incredibly special experience, and one I’d be honoured to help you create.
I believe your wedding ceremony should be a reflection (and celebration!) of you as a couple. Building a meaningful, personal and authentic ceremony experience is what I aim for. I love learning all about your love story and uncovering the little gems about your relationship that even your closest friends don’t know.
With a background in event management, I’m a talented organiser and can adapt to all scenarios. I’ve worked on 3 Commonwealth Games, 2 Olympic Games and a Rugby World Cup, creating memorable moments for millions of spectators across the globe. I’ve also had a career as a triathlete and marathon runner, which has led me to speak on multiple podcasts and interviews. I’m a little more settled now with a beautiful family, and my triathlons are more in line with swimming at the beach, helping my son learn to ride his bike, and running after a crazy toddler non-stop!
From intimate elopements to epic celebrations, I would love to help you create a fun, memorable wedding ceremony.
With a warm and relaxed approach, we’ll work together to craft a meaningful narrative that captures your love story, reflects your journey and connects with your guests.
In addition to my celebrant packages, I also offer wedding planning and coordination services to ensure your day is calm, peaceful and stress-free. I am well and truly here to help you, and I love what I do.
My package options include:
+ Legals only ceremonies
+ Wedding coordination
+ Wedding planning
+ Wedding furniture hire (check out my website to the right of this page to find out more)
Ready to celebrate your love story? Let’s get you married!
- #1 dance-floor song request Mr. Brightside and Sweet Caroline!
- Best wedding-related tip? I am fortunate to have been a professional planner for Hayman Island (back in the day!), and planned for our own special day too. It's something I have always loved, but for some, planning can get a little hectic at times. There's no need to be nervous. Here's a few things that I've learnt. Don't sweat the small stuff. The intricate details are not going to change the fact that you’re marrying the love of your life. Develop your 'must' list. Prioritsing is something you can begin early on and something you can regularly return to. This will help ensure you're on track with your budget too. Create your must list. This is often what will determine your ceremony date too. Communicate. If you're including family within your ceremony (ie. parents/guardians), communicate your intent early. Hear them out, and share your vision. Getting your families on the same page right from the get go is the ideal way to avoid butting heads. Take a step back. Every now and then, take a break. We can all get a little hooked spending hours scrolling through pages and comments. When it comes to making decisions, truly - go with your instinct. You know best. Vendor search. Choose vendors that you have a great vibe about. The most reliable vendors will be the ones that you have the initial good feeling about. The vendors that communicate back to you after you've requested a quote, or offer to have a chat to get to know you better - that's when you know you'll be looked after. Reach out. Don't ever hesitate to reach out to friendly forums and vendors to ask questions. As a wedding celebrant myself, I love it when my couples share their questions with me. It could be anything in regards to paperwork, other vendor recommendations, order of proceedings etc. You're never alone in the planning and I'm here to support you along the way.
- Three words that describe you? Smiler // Adventurer // Supporter
- Favourite place in the world? Antarctica
- Fav thing about your job? Helping create memories
You might also like
Heart and Colour
Gold Coast, QLD - Australia
We're Phil, Bek & Tammie… photographers. We tell stories of people in their realest moments... their stories burst with heart and colour.
Finch & Oak
Gold Coast, QLD - Australia
Capturing genuine + stories & emotions – Authentic, genuine, relaxed – Honest wedding photography, focused on natural editorial moments. Byron Bay to Brisbane / Australia wide. “I’ve always viewed weddings as amazing celebrations where...