About This Vendor
Here at Trufflepig, we love delicious flavours. We love sumptuous, elegant canapés served amidst sparkling conversation. We love big, rustic platters of food shared amongst friends and family. Our food is handmade, vibrant and full of flavour.
We understand where our produce comes from and source seasonal, local, organic and free range ingredients. Our events are created with imagination and attention to detail.
After something a little different? How about we serve your guests from our 1950s vintage ex dentist-turned-kitchen van?
We reduce our environmental footprint wherever we can. We abide by sustainable work practices and use biodegradable products, compost organic matter and support local enterprises. We can’t wait to chat to you about your next event!
- Three words that describe you? Imaginative, honest and a perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't panic! It's never too late to organise a wedding!
- #1 dance-floor song request Mr Brightside - The Killers (or anything by The Cure).
- Fav thing about your job? Seeing the happy contented faces of guests after they eat our food.
- Last meal on earth? My partner's beef coconut rendang... YUM.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My pup Skippa, Olafur Arnolds music and a life's supply of chocolate.
You might also like
Daylesford + the Macedon Ranges, VIC - Australia
At Sassybird Flowers, we love creating beautiful florals in any style you desire that will make your special day more beautiful than you could imagine! We offer our services to Country Victoria including Macedon Ranges and Daylesford region. To cater for...