About This Vendor
Here at Trufflepig, we love delicious flavours. We love sumptuous, elegant canapés served amidst sparkling conversation. We love big, rustic platters of food shared amongst friends and family. Our food is handmade, gorgeous to look and even better to eat!
We have a big emphasis on using and showcasing seasonal, home grown, local, organic and free-range produce. We source our pork from 10 mins down the road, our beef 30 mins drive, veggies 25 mins, fresh cheeses 45 mins drive, etc. Where we can’t source our produce locally, we support our local small businesses instead.
For a sit-down event, for mains and entrees we provide shared platters believing it encourages interaction amongst your guests, adding to a relaxed, fun feeling (no alternate drop here). Or alternatively for a stand-up/ cocktail style event, we provide delicious roving canapes, grazing tables (full of home made terrines, cheeses, breads, smallgoods, etc), filling small bowls and delectable desserts.
After something a little different? How about we serve your guests from our 1950s vintage ex dentist-turned-kitchen van? We’re well-known for feeding guests in farm paddocks and we often bring the Trufflepig van along as part of the kitchen set-up. It looks super cute set up in a paddock especially alongside a drinks van too!
We reduce our environmental footprint wherever we can by abiding by sustainable work practices including using biodegradable products and composting organic matter (or feeding it to our chooks!).
We can’t wait to chat to you about your next event no matter how big or small it is!
- Three words that describe you? Imaginative, honest and a perfectionist.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't panic! It's never too late to organise a wedding!
- #1 dance-floor song request Mr Brightside - The Killers (or anything by The Cure).
- Fav thing about your job? Seeing the happy contented faces of guests after they eat our food.
- Last meal on earth? My partner's beef coconut rendang... YUM.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My pup Skippa, Olafur Arnolds music and a life's supply of chocolate.