About This Vendor
Whether you need an event planner to take care of every detail or just someone to step in and help on the day, we would love to meet you and create a customised package together.
The Whole Experience
Discuss packages to suit your budget and assist budget planning
Offer exceptional attention to detail ensuring everything is taken care of
Provide assistance finding a venue and suppliers (caterers, florist, stylist, photographers)
Explore exciting entertainment ideas and all things fun
Ensure that the day reflects you and your unique vision
Complete availability for anything you need from the moment you call us until you are in your honeymoon suite
On the Day
Onsite for setup with all suppliers to ensure everything runs smoothly
Manage event timings to ensure the day runs to schedule
Main contact for all suppliers
Available for you and your guests
Ensure everything is taken care of anything that may arise so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
We offer a range of beautifully hand-crafted Arches and Chuppahs for your ceremony
We work closely with furniture companies to create a ceremonial package
- Three words that describe you Passionate, innovative, fresh.
- Best wedding related tip The planning of your wedding is a special part of the whole experience and should be really exciting! The key is to only take on what feels good for you and hand over the rest. Choose a planner who you connect with, someone whose vibe and style you love. You will be spending lots of time together so it’s important you trust that your planner understands your vision and is dedicated to bringing it to life.
- Favourite place in the world Tokyo, Japan.
- #1 dance floor request James Brown - Get up offa that thing.(This tune always gets people dancing!)
- Tip-off on your next predicted wedding trend Bright colours and casual dining / roaming feasts.
- Fav thing about your job We love celebrating love! Every step of the journey with each couple is completely unique and fresh. However, our absolute favourite part is the magical moment when the couple sees each other at the ceremony. We probably shed a few tears at every wedding!
- Last meal on earth Dark Chocolate!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island Aeropress, coffee and water :)
- Advice for couples Getting married is a really exciting time and a great excuse to celebrate your love for each other. Surround yourself with family and friends who you love, music you want to dance to, all your favourite colours and food that makes your heart happy!
You might also like
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
Everyday you create your story and on your wedding day we celebrate it! I genuinely want you to have the most amazing ceremony ever!
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
Lark Music are destination-wedding specialists, providing live entertainment for romantic ceremonies, modern, dance-filled receptions and fancy cocktail parties – we do it all and love what we do.