About This Vendor
So great to meet you!!
I live with my beautiful wife and our two boys on the mighty Surf Coast in Victoria. Over a decade ago, when I was still pouring lattes on the mean (okay, slightly cranky) streets of #Melburn, I began taking photos. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a passion. Then, about 7 years ago, my best mate asked me if I could shoot his wedding. I loved it. They loved the photos. And the rest is history!!
I’ve found the open-armed, Big Nonna, spoil ya’ grandkids-style hospitality I practiced working in cafes over the years has translated perfectly to photographing weddings and families. I work hard to create an atmosphere where you can relax and be yourself, and I’ll treat your friends and family like like they were my own. I believe my photos are a direct reflection of this approach.
These days, when I’m not busy fist-bumping couples, you’ll find me (still) drinking lots of coffee, falling off my mountain bike in the Otways, and generally getting up to mischief with my wife and sons.
So… what are you waiting for?! Hit me up!
- Three words that describe you? Funny, smiley and talky.
- Best wedding-related tip? It takes a village. Treat yours with love and respect.
- Favourite place in the world? Los Angeles CA, without a doubt. Ask me why!
- #1 dance-floor song request #beautiful - Maria Carey and Miguel. Peerless.
- Fav thing about your job? Meeting awesome people
- Last meal on earth? A Double-Double from In-n-Out Burger, animal style. THE. BEST.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Nacho Cheese Doritos™️ , a guitar and a Tesla Model S.