About This Vendor
The Wedding Wanderer was inspired by my love for creative writing and weddings. I am so fascinated by human nature and how people can wander in and out of our lives and then that one person wanders in and becomes our kindred spirit.
I am Laurie, I am 35, I have been drawn to the magic of weddings. I love it all! The dress, the styling, the people, the romance and all the little moments that make each wedding day so special.
I create ceremonies that capture you as a couple, that make you happy and entwine your guests. I like to think outside the box and create spectacular moments but I also love simpilicity and creating moments that are beautiful and raw.
I will wander to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Northern New South Wales and now Sydney to marry you!
The Wedding Wanderer also donates a small percentage of every wedding back to charity! Each couple chooses a cause they support and The Wedding Wanderer will make the donation on their behalf as a way to share the love.
My ceremonies start from $700.
The Wedding Wanderer
- Three words that describe you? Kind, authentic and creative.
- Best wedding-related tip? The flaws are the best part of the day!
- Favourite place in the world? Underwater.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Minimalism.
- #1 dance-floor song request Throw your arms around me - Hunters & Collectors
- Fav thing about your job? Everyone has a different love story to share.
- Last meal on earth? Wine and cheese.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My husband, my dog, and my water bottle.