About This Vendor
My one goal is to truly help couples create a wedding that makes themselves, their personalities and all of their unique quirks shine! I think there’s nothing more inspiring than seeing a couple celebrate their love together in an honest, candid way that is personal to them.
And That Paper Girl’s unique services and wedding stationery is based all around this goal.
I offer comprehensive pre-designed wedding suites (Invitations, Info Cards, RSVPs, Wishing Wells and Save The Dates) which is a fantastic option for couples to customise cost-effectively.
You can order the stationery easily online, and then will work personally with me to create your ultimate wedding stationery. Your able to change colours, fonts, wording, and there are no limits to the number of rounds of changes. I am only happy when you’re happy.
For the really brave couples, I offer complete custom wedding suites. I work one on one with you to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that is truly personal to you to create a lasting family heirloom that you can cherish, love and display for years to come.
- Three words that describe you? Wacky, funny and authentic.
- Best wedding-related tip? Do what YOU want to do! Not what you're expected to do! Break ALL THE RULES!
- Favourite place in the world? On the lounge watching Netflix, eating Butter Chicken and drinking Baileys.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Less traditions and more party vibes!
- #1 dance-floor song request Sexyback by Justin Timberlake.
- Fav thing about your job? Showing off a couple's crazy, weird and wonderful love through their invitations and stationery!
- Last meal on earth? Butter Chicken and rice, then we will also add in Thai Green Curry, a few Tacos, probably a Burrito and some Cheesecake. Oh and can't forget the Baileys!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Baileys, music and my dancing shoes!
You might also like
Your Wedding Ceremony
Hunter, NSW - Australia
Your Wedding Ceremony offers stylish brides the chance to choose one of three gorgeous ceremony settings for an affordable price in one neat little package.
Event Hire, Styling
Mane & Co
Hunter, NSW - Australia
2007 saw the beginning of a dream for Hair Artist, Justine Franklin. Still, creatively chasing those dreams Justine is now freelancing in Newcastle, NSW. Justine loves being apart of guests magical day’s. From the initial meet, to the consult...