About This Vendor
I am a big fan of love, a romantic at heart and total softy when it comes to weddings. It is important for me to document a wedding day in a very authentic and unobtrusive way, from the quiet intimate moments to the eruptions of laugher during speeches, the tears of happiness and the total romance and love between the newlyweds….. I will document all the moments that you might not even remember until you see your photos, so they take you right back to those amazing moments to be enjoyed again.
My approach is subtle and discreet, you won’t even know I am there most of the time. I like people to feel like they don’t have to be “on” or have to pose, to feel like they aren’t having their photo taken at all. Portraits and swift and informal, so that you have more time to enjoy the important things… the people and the party! With a touch of romance and a journalistic feel, your portraits will be full of fun and laughter… leaving you with photos that truly reflect you as a couple. I will pull out as many dad jokes out of my hat that I need to make you laugh and feel at ease.
I am based in SE QLD and am delighted to offer wedding coverage just about anywhere you are willing to go. A mountain top in New Zealand, sure. A beach in Italy, done. Your backyard in suburbia, I’m there.
Please feel free to get in touch via the contact form here or visit my website for more information and to see my work.
- Three words that describe you? Happy, calm and gullible.
- Best wedding-related tip? Invest in a planner or 'on the day' co-ordination, it will be so worth it not to have to worry about little things on the day.
- Favourite place in the world? Queenstown, NZ (or Italy) and (or Sweden).
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Skulls and tipis.
- #1 dance-floor song request Magic Fountain by Art vs Science.
- Fav thing about your job? Everyone's in a good mood.
- Last meal on earth? Our wood-fired pepperoni pizza!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My husband, my daughter and my camera.