About This Vendor
Hello! I am Tennille, a romantic at heart and total softy when it comes to weddings. I do love a good romance and whether yours is a whirlwind that started on tinder (I’ve had five tinderallas!), or you are making it official after a lifetime already lived together, I am a sucker for a love story. You can be getting hitched in your own backyard or on a mountain top, I document all weddings with the same amount of enthusiasm and excitement.
When you look at your wedding photos, I want them to take you right back to that moment in time. I will document the day as it all unfolds, so that your photos accurately represent, and do justice to your wedding day. From the quiet intimate moments, to the eruptions of laughter, I will document all those little snippets of the day that you might not even know happened, to take you right back there. No awkward posing required, no weird “look into my eyes” stuff, just good times and lots of laughs.
My approach is subtle and discreet, I like people to feel like they don’t have to be “on” or have to pose, to feel like they aren’t having their photo taken at all. Portraits and swift and informal, so that you have more time to enjoy the important things… spending time with your favourite people and enjoying all your hard work. With a touch or romance and a journalistic feel, your portraits will be full of fun and laughter… leaving you with photos that truly reflect you as a couple.
I am based in SE QLD and most often shoot between the Sunshine Coast and Byron Bay. I am delighted to offer wedding coverage just about anywhere you are willing to go / take me. 2018 sees me travelling to Queenstown, Sweden and Italy for weddings! #internationalphotographeryo!
Please feel free to get in touch via the contact form here or visit my website / insta for more information and to see my work.
- Three words that describe you? Happy, calm and gullible.
- Best wedding-related tip? Invest in a planner or 'on the day' co-ordination, it will be so worth it not to have to worry about little things on the day. Also allow time for hugs, congrats, food and drinks straight after your ceremony so you can relax and enjoy.
- Favourite place in the world? Queenstown.... Amalfi Coast is quite nice too.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? The non-traditional wedding... couples just doing their own thing not getting caught up in the "rules"
- #1 dance-floor song request Horses... obvs.
- Fav thing about your job? Everyone's in a good mood.
- Last meal on earth? A burger with all the trimmings
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? A hammock, a bottle of whiskey and Dave Grohl (my husband approves of my decision).
You might also like
Brisbane, QLD - Australia
At Gathar, we make booking the perfect private chef, grazing stylist or caterer for your big day easy and amazing. Invite Gathar to your engagement party, hens soiree, wedding or recovery brunch – we’ll take care of the delicious...
Cakes & Desserts, Catering & Bar Services, Event Hire
marry me – genene deakin celebrant
Brisbane, QLD - Australia
HELLO THERE, I’M GENENE I OFFER NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATIONS OVER COFFEE OR A DRINK, MY SHOUT! I get a thrill out of meeting people and learning about their stories, especially their love stories. I’ll tell your love story in an...