About This Vendor
Photos are pretty special…. At the end of the day, the champagne runs dry, the flowers wilt, your guests go home and your dress gets packed away. What you have left are your memories, and your photos will be the thing that bring those memories to light again. To relive the day, whenever you want.
Your wedding is one of the most wonderful days of your life, so you should be relaxed and be able to take it all in and most of all, enjoy it with those you love the most. No 3 hour epic post ceremony photo shoot, no cheesy uncomfortable fake laughing moments, just some lovely pictures of you and your love in all your newlywed glow… and all the celebrations that unfold.
I would love to talk to you about being part of your wedding day. Your photographer is someone you will be spending a lot of time with, so you want to feel comfortable with them. I regularly travel for weddings from the Sunshine Coast to Byron Bay and beyond. I am available for interstate and international celebrations, with coverage options starting at $2400.
- Three words that describe you? Happy, calm and gullible.
- Best wedding-related tip? Invest in a planner or 'on the day' co-ordination, it will be so worth it not to have to worry about little things on the day.
- Favourite place in the world? Queenstown, NZ (or Italy) and (or Sweden).
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Skulls and tipis.
- #1 dance-floor song request Magic Fountain by Art vs Science.
- Fav thing about your job? Everyone's in a good mood.
- Last meal on earth? Our wood-fired pepperoni pizza!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My husband, my daughter and my camera.