About This Vendor
Hello! I’m Erin, graphic designer and founder of Short & Sweet. Beginning in 2011 back in the UK, Short & Sweet was a place for my lettering and stationery, mainly shared with friends and family. Since then I’ve relocated to Australia (most recently to the beautiful Sunshine Coast) and have been lucky to work with loved-up couples around the world creating their wedding stationery dreams!
I’m a self-confessed paper geek and love nothing more than comparing paper swatches over cappuccinos (or Skype!). My style is delicate and detailed but I’ll work with you to create something perfect for your own big day.
A customisable wedding collection and a bespoke design service is offered to suit different needs and budgets. Special processes such as letterpress and foiling are available and finishing touches such as printed guest names and envelope addressing can also be added.
Let’s create something beautiful together!
- Three words that describe you? Creative and curious.
- Best wedding-related tip? Do whatever makes you happy!
- Favourite place in the world? London.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? I'm seeing a rise in beautifully designed, minimal stationery as opposed to anything too fussy or formal. Less is more!
- Fav thing about your job? The variety of wedding styles and awesome couples to create for.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Paper, pencil and music.