About This Vendor
You want a wedding as unique as your personality – with rustic charm, a touch of vintage and just a little bit bohemian. And by adding character to your celebration of love, we can guarantee that you and your loved ones will feel the magic long after the day is gone.
Rustic Character will supply you with everything you need to achieve the personalised event of your dreams… minus the stress, the hassle and the dust from scouring op shops. We even hand make a lot of our products in-house to give you the ultimate bespoke touch!
(By the way, you can let that out that breath you didn’t realise you were holding because we’re here to help you now!)
It’ll be like planning your wedding with your best friend – we’ll help you add extra personality, function and beauty to your wedding day (or party, or baby shower, or birthday, or corporate event…).
We’re based in Sydney, but we’ll travel pretty much anywhere for you on your special day. We get our kicks from snooping through antique and vintage shops to find you the perfect embellishments, the one-off creations and the pieces that you will remember for a very long time.
Planning your wedding should be fun! And our specialised team at Rustic Character will take the pressure off with our beautiful items that suit any budget.
We can help you with:
Tables, chairs, doors and benches
Ceremony arches (we make these in-house)
Decor and furnishings
Advice on venue, cakes, flowers and everything in between!
So get in touch to find out more about our tailored packages. We can’t wait to help you create the best day ever!
- Three words that describe you? Curious, creative and organised.
- Best wedding-related tip? It's your day - don’t forget to live in the moment (leave the worrying to event organisers like us!)
- Favourite place in the world? We love travelling, but the best place is wherever our families are. (Although we do love Vietnam, Peru, Italy, Portugal, Argentina…)
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Utilising private properties to create something completely unique. We love tipis too!
- #1 dance-floor song request Anything Michael Jackson.
- Fav thing about your job? Seeing the finished product of a job well done! We love the happy faces of our couples :)
- Last meal on earth? An amazing steak with perfectly crispy chips.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Music, family and good food.