About This Vendor
Good times and good people: the two things I love the most. I’d hazard a guess that these things might be high on your hit-list of fave things in the world too. For me, the times I treasure most with my family and closest folks are when we’re laughing, carrying on and enjoying the time we’re spending with each other.
It’s why I love weddings and it’s why I love to capture those same moments on a wedding day for you to look back on. Wedding photography doesn’t have to be stock standard – your wedding sure isn’t going to be! It’s going to be full of love and and laughter and atmosphere and dancing and more love and everything in between. I think photos should capture that energy.
And creating a sense of the vibe on the day is built through more than just the expression on a someone’s face (though, that definitely gives a solid clue). I approach a wedding day thinking about it like a film – start with an establishing shot: where were you? Why did you choose this location? What does it mean to you? Who are the main characters and what part of the story do they tell? And go from there.
So when you, your friends and family look through your photos, I want you all to be able to see the whole story of your day – not just a bit here and there. And I promise we’ll have a bloody good time while we’re making it all happen!
I’ve been capturing weddings now for more than a decade and have documented over 400 absolutely incredible days. Being a part of someone’s happiest memories never gets old. And if you’re looking for a dude that’s committed to sharing memories that’ll last a lifetime, let’s chat. I’ll try and hold back the dad jokes.
Based in Sydney, I love to travel all over – I service Sydney, Southern Highlands, Blue Mountains, South Coast, Central West, Hunter Valley, ACT & surrounds.
- Three words that describe you? Dad, husband, coffee.
- Best wedding-related tip? Allocate as much time as you can when planning the day to spend with your friends and fam. Join them for canapés, hang with them after the ceremony - whatever you can do to maximise your time with them. You'll never say 'I spent too much time on the day chatting to everyone'.
- #1 dance-floor song request Darude - Sandstorm - This was playing when I got the photo of the chap with the neck tie on his head, dance floor went offffff :)
- Last meal on earth? Pepperoni pizza.
- Fav thing about your job? Being around so much energy every weekend is super addictive.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Headphones, a Michael Kiwanuka album and a coffee.
You might also like
Oliver Thomson Celebrancy
Sydney, NSW - Australia
We’ve all been to wedding ceremonies that just don’t cut the mustard. I know I have, which is why I decided to become a celebrant and MC. Since 2014 I have had the pleasure...
In An Instant Photo Booth
Sydney, NSW - Australia
In An Instant is a space where you’re free to just be. It’s a microcosm of dress ups, imagination and clumsy collaboration. It’s a wonderland of colour and chaos, commotion and countdowns. And it’s...