About This Vendor
Your ceremony sets the scene for that awesome party that follows. With me as your celebrant you will know that the ceremony is exactly what you want and done in a way that suits your styles and personalities.
My name is Kitty and I am based in Ringwood East – nice and close to the Yarra Valley, Melbourne surrounds and the Mornington Peninsula (but also love to get on a plane or take a road trip to marry awesome couples anywhere!).
As a celebrant I really listen to what it is you both want and make sure your ceremony is just about you. You have complete control over what is said. I take of the ceremony from start to finish. You get a ceremony that is fun and engaging and not too many boring bits!
I would love to chat more about your plans.
- Three words that describe you? Bubbly, friendly, relaxed
- Best wedding-related tip? Just enjoy it. The day goes so quickly so don't get hung up on the small things and enjoy the time with your other half and all of your favourite people.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Brides wearing more cocktail attire or anything other than white. OR more 'surprise' type weddings where the guests don't have a clue!
- Fav thing about your job? Making people married - that is pretty awesome.
- Last meal on earth? Champagne and cheezels.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Sunscreen (I burn!), my pillow, and all of my favourites (I can count that as one thing right?!)
You might also like
Michael Briggs Photography
Yarra Valley + Dandenong Ranges, VIC - Australia
My photography style is a direct reflection of my personality – creative, relaxed, fun & a little romantic. I encourage every couple to immerse themselves in the magic and emotion of their day, and I will be there...