About This Vendor
Your ceremony helps to set the scene for that awesome party that follows. You need a great celebrant who you feel relaxed and comfortable with, knowing that the ceremony is exactly what you want and done in a way that suits your styles and personalities.
My name is Kitty and I am based in Ringwood East – nice and close to the Yarra Valley, Melbourne surrounds and the Mornington Peninsula (but also love to get on a plane and marry awesome couples anywhere!). I am all about confetti, glitter and fun! I am a mum to two gorgeous kids (totally biased), lucky to have a very supportive husband who helps me in my confetti/glitter habit, have a very large cat named George and a crazy puppy named Isabelle.
As a celebrant I make sure your ceremony is just about you. I work with your style and personalities. I believe there is no right or wrong way to have a ceremony – just your way.
Want fun and laughter? You’ve got it!
Want simple and classy? We can do it!
Just the legal bits? Not a problem!
Have a special person you would like to officiate? I can help!
Let’s chat more about your plans.
Mention ‘WedShed’ or ‘Sheddies Special’ when you book and you will receive a gift – and who doesn’t love a free gift!!
- Three words that describe you? Smiley, friendly, approachable.
- Best wedding-related tip? Just enjoy it. The day goes so quickly so don't get hung up on the small things and enjoy the time with your other half and all of your favourite people.
- Favourite place in the world? Home! But I guess home is where the heart is. I also really loved Croatia.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Brides wearing more cocktail attire - maybe. OR more 'surprise' type weddings where the guests don't have a clue!
- #1 dance-floor song request Depends on the time of night. End of the night probably some Cold Chisel song!
- Fav thing about your job? Meeting people and them allowing me to tell their story.
- Last meal on earth? Champagne and cheezels.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Sunscreen (I burn!), my pillow, and all of my favourites (I can count that as one thing right?!)