About This Vendor
I am a wedding photographer from the Sunshine Coast that travels interstate and internationally for my work. I have been shooting weddings since the beginning of 2011 and have enjoyed photography as a hobby since 1998.
I am an easy going, unobtrusive, go-with-the-flow kind of guy and I bring this attitude to your wedding. I do my very best to put you both at ease and to remind you both to relax and just have fun. My approach to shooting is journalistic – which means that I am the fly on the wall for most of the day documenting the day as it naturally unfolds.
When it comes to the portraits, on comes my director’s hat, and you both become my muses for an hour or so. The best way for you to see my shooting style is to witness an entire wedding on my website. That way you will begin to get a feel for the visual language that I am most fluent in.
Pricing structure: I have three packages to accommodate the coverage you require – beginning at $3500.
- Best wedding-related tip? Eat, drink and be merry.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Same sex marriage (hopefully).
- #1 dance-floor song request Shoop - Salt-N-Pepa.
- Fav thing about your job? My favourite thing about this job is that there is not one thing that I DON'T like about it.
- Last meal on earth? My wife's meatballs.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My family, a large box of matches and a Wilson volleyball.