About This Vendor
Hi I’m Kat, and if you’re reading this, chances are congratulations are in order! Your wedding day will, without doubt, be one of the most important days of your entire life. As a marriage celebrant, I hope I can be part of making it a truly special and memorable experience for both of you. My approach is contemporary, relaxed, genuine and heartfelt.
I am a Sydney based authorised civil celebrant, lover of love and marriage maker. After attending many of my friends weddings I was always interested in becoming a wedding celebrant so a few years back I finally took the plunge! And I’m so glad I did. I work in the corporate world day to day as a marketer and whilst I love the strategy and creativity required for that, I also love to meet new couples and partake in the important and happy occasion of a wedding ceremony.
I love connecting with my couples and giving them the best ceremony possible. Each couple I work with are different, so no one ceremony is the same. If you are looking to plan a ceremony that truly captures who you are as a couple, then I would love to work with you. The one thing I don’t want my couples stressing about is the ceremony, you have enough on your plates already! I perform ceremonies predominantly in Sydney and also travel for ceremonies. And given we’ve never met, I think its only fair I offer a 15 minute no obligations meet and greet via Skype or FaceTime to see if we connect.
Contact me and we can set up a time to chat. x
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Un-wedding (noun) A marriage ceremony and AWESOME CELEBRATION that cares less about following outdated traditions and more about reflecting who the couple really are!
- Favourite place in the world? I'll take any Hawaiian island, with my surf board and family.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My family (of course), endless food and drink, and Netflix!
- Three words that describe you? friendly, calm and organised.
- #1 dance-floor song request Is it even a wedding without MJ?
- Fav thing about your job? I LOVE meeting new couples and delivering them the best ceremony which reflects who are they are
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
We are a collective of passionate musicians devoted to creating beautiful music for your special day. With hand-picked musos who are the best in the business, we will look after you from ceremony to reception, ensuring that your wedding...
The Vintage Stylus DJs
Sydney, NSW - Australia
The Vintage Stylus are a hip vinyl DJ collective that specialise in bringing the good times, great vibes and great tunes to the party. With an extensive collection of vinyl records and all the current classics, our aim is...