About This Vendor
Lark Music loves weddings.
Special requests for your loved-up ceremony, classy acoustic tunes for sunset celebrations, and our live band or team of party-starting DJs sparking dance-offs under the stars. Like you, we want your friends and family to have the time of their lives. For that, weddings need great music, and that’s what we do best.
With a big crush on entertaining, we’ll match your musical vision and surpass it with a range of options to suit any musical taste. With a crew of entertainers that regularly perform in and around Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Byron Bay, we can provide you with a variety of options suitable to your taste and budget.
Through Lark Music you can book:
• Live acoustic performers for ceremonies and cocktail hours
• Live 3-6 piece band, featuring some of Australia’s best singers.
• DJs and DJ Band Hybrid (DJ with sax, vocals and/or percussion)
Lark Music provides the good time tunes for Australia’s best parties, performing a repertoire that features new hits, soul, jazz, pop, Triple J cool and classic rock. Our performers are more party shirt than baggy suit, are successful performers in their own right and rise above all expectations of what a wedding band or DJ can do.
We have performed at countless weddings and events across all of Australia’s best wedding venues, and have the know-how, talent, repertoire and reputation to make your night the most memorable of your life.
- Three words that describe you? Killer... No Filler.
- Best wedding-related tip? Never underestimate the power of a massive entry and exit song!
- Favourite place in the world? Hard to beat those Thailand gigs! Band on a beach = bliss.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Vintage and Bunting may be on the way out... High Society is making a comeback! Sorry Hipsters..
- #1 dance-floor song request Title appropriate : I wanna dance with somebody would have to be up there
- Fav thing about your job? Being the professional bringers of the party!
- Last meal on earth? Probably a 3 course from Zonzo - those guys know what they're doing
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Spotify premium, coffee machine.... Chuck Norris?
You might also like
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
With five years of experience, the team at TipiKata know how to work with you to create a bespoke and creative Tipi wedding, in some of Victoria's magic spots. We understand what it takes for you to embrace your...
Marquees and Teepees
Melbourne, VIC - Australia
Lord Coconut has the largest range of Australian made wedding rings for men which are each handcrafted by the 40 plus local jewellers, designers and artisans we represent.