About This Vendor
Hands up if you have sat through a wedding ceremony just wishing it to be over so you can slam down a glass of champagne? I think we’ve all been there, but here’s the fab thing, your ceremony does not need to unfold that way!
With the right celebrant at the helm to kick-start the biggest party of your life, being bored and disconnected is something neither you or your guests will have to endure.
I am a Sydney based marriage celebrant who loves wine, crime shows and laughter (interesting mix) and it brings me so much joy to share in that laughter and love with my couples. I have been making marriages happen for cool cats across the country since early 2015 and it still makes me so happy to be able to provide couples with celebrations that are a true reflection of them and their vibe.
It truly is the best job ever!
I am a performer by trade, a sincere storyteller, an energetic party starter… and a kick-arse marry’er!
I decided to become a celebrant whilst on the hunt to find the perfect person to officiate my own wedding. It was really important for us to find someone that we could connect with, think creatively with and of course laugh with. But it was way more difficult than first thought.
I work hard to give that chance back to all my couples, to give you a modern ceremony that wreaks of YOU, with all the feels and good vibes guaranteed.
Your ceremony is, in fact, the most important part of your wedding adventure so it deserves way more than a cut and paste, run-of-the-mill job. It needs the right amount of laughter and the right amount of tears which is why it’s so important to make the right choice when it comes to the celebrant who will create that for you.
I believe that life and love in all its forms should be celebrated so if you are interested in raising a glass of savvy b with me then get in touch.
We can meet up and see if we are the right fight for what will be an amazing experience.
Let’s do this!
- Best wedding-related tip? It's YOUR day, no one else's so make sure it reflects who you are as a couple, as opposed to who you follow on pinterest
- Favourite place in the world? Munich during Oktoberfest. It really is the best place on earth!
- #1 dance-floor song request Shoop (Salt & Pepper) And yes I know all the words- just try me!
- Fav thing about your job? Encouraging couples to stop, take a breath and reflect on why they are actually on this crazy ride. Sharing in this moment with them is really special... and of course getting frocked up and being surrounded by love & happiness on the big day!!
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Coffee, my family and loads of clean undies.
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Morgan Luca is a wedding and elopement photographer with a passion for candidly capturing the real emotions and authentic moments of wedding stories across Australia and abroad. With years of professional photography experience, Morgan...
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Mimosa is a guitar and violin duo with a quirky elegance that has led them to perform worldwide - from the rivers of France, to the Sydney Opera House Main Stage, to your wedding!