About This Vendor
Hands up if you have sat through a wedding ceremony just wishing it to be over so you can slam down a champagne? I think we’ve all been there, but here’s the fab thing, we don’t have to anymore!
With the right celebrant at the helm kick starting your most epic party ever, being bored and disconnected is something neither you or your guests will have to endure.
I am a Sydney marriage celebrant who loves to wine, crime shows and laughter (interesting mix) and it brings me so much joy to share in that laughter and love with my couples. I have been making marriages happen for close to four years now and it still makes me so happy to be able to provide couples and families with ceremonies that are a true reflection of them, their style, their personalities and their spirit. It truly is the best job ever!
I am a performer by trade, a teacher, an arts manager, storyteller, party starter… and a kick arse marry’er!
I decided to become a celebrant whilst on the hunt to find the perfect person to officiate my own wedding. It was really important for us to find someone that we could connect with, think creatively with and of course laugh with. But it was way more difficult than first thought.
I work hard to give that chance back to all my couples, to give you a modern ceremony that is completely YOURS with all the feels and good vibes guaranteed.
Your ceremony is in fact the most important part of your wedding adventure so it deserves way more than a cut and paste, run-of-the-mill job. It needs the right amount of laughter and the right amount of tears which is why it’s so important to make the right choice when it comes to the celebrant who will create that for you..
I believe that life and love in all it’s forms should be celebrated so if you are interested in raising your glass with me then get in touch. We can meet up and see if we are the right fight for what will be an amazing experience.
Let’s do this!
Ceremonies with me start at $950
- Three words that describe you? Relaxed, fun & hungry.
- Best wedding-related tip? It's YOUR day, no one else's so make sure it reflects who you are as a couple, as opposed to who you follow on pinterest
- Favourite place in the world? Munich during Oktoberfest. It really is the best place on earth!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? What you mean bohemian luxe shabby geek with a touch of deco is no longer on trend?
- #1 dance-floor song request Shoop (Salt & Pepper) And yes I know all the words- just try me!
- Fav thing about your job? Encouraging couples to stop, take a breath and reflect on why they are actually on this crazy ride. Sharing in this moment with them is really special... and of course getting frocked up and being surrounded by love & happiness on the big day!!
- Last meal on earth? Oh geez... lemon meringue pie with a never ending scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Coffee, my family and loads of clean undies.
You might also like
Across the Forest
Sydney, NSW - Australia
A husband and wife creative duo. We do beautiful wedding photography and handcrafted wedding stationary.
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Carrelli D’Amore is Italian for ‘Carts of Love’. We are a family-run business specialising in a range of beautiful carts to make your wedding day extra special. Our fleet includes; – Gelato Carts – Fairy Floss Stations – Popcorn...