About This Vendor
My fellow photographers and I had been working together for years, shooting lovely weddings with lovely people. But we desired more – we wanted a way to practice our art; to delve deeply into warmth and joy and connection.
We longed for simplicity, and knew that somewhere among the tulle and fondant we’d find the beautiful gatherings of people following their own paths.
We delight in making the intangible tangible – atmosphere, friendship, beauty, and love. The story of your marriage doesn’t start and end on your wedding day, it’s what you do with those memories that really matters. When you hold a photo in your hand you hold your mum’s pride, your best friend’s exhilaration, your new brother’s welcome. You can hold a promise of a lifelong love, and an amazing adventure that’s only just beginning.
I hope that with us, you’ve found your folk. Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
- Three words that describe you? Beautiful, simple, intangible.
- Best wedding-related tip? Eat a big breakfast so you don't suffer from hanger.
- Favourite place in the world? In a plane just on top of the clouds during the ascent.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Less emphasis on the tiny details, and more emphasis on the experience - think huge delicious share platters and live music.
- #1 dance-floor song request Let's Dance, David Bowie.
- Fav thing about your job? The frequent reminder that no matter what's going on in the world, that love and joy are unstoppable.
- Last meal on earth? Spaghetti and red wine.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? A kindle, a big straw hat, and a big cotton blanket. It'd be awesome for at least an hour (and then I'd probably wish I'd chosen bread or something).