About This Vendor
Event Avenue is a wedding styling and planning company based in Tasmania. The team work across the state in a huge variety of venues and spaces, and specialise in transforming spaces with beautiful and purposeful designs and styling.
We bring your thoughts and ideas together for your wedding with a fresh creative outlook, incorporating fun unique ideas that are brought together because they suit you, not just because it’s what we like. We make your ideas and inspiration photos come to life in a beautiful and cohesive way.
Your wedding is not about us – it is about you and your fiancé. It’s about creating something for you both to share with your families and friends that’s a reflection of your style so that when you walk into your venue, you will feel right at home but wowed at the same time. We like to say that we are the dream-makers of events, and we love to bring out the dream you have for your wedding and make it happen. Our vision is to make your wedding look amazing – beyond what you could have ever imagined.
We have worked with hundreds of couples, all of whom had unique styling ideas for their wedding. From vintage, rustic, and floral installations, to classic white, chandeliers and sparkles a-plenty, we are known for our versatility and ability to work anywhere with any style.
- Three words that describe you? Friendly, creative and versatile.
- Best wedding-related tip? Have purpose to the elements, and look at everything flowing cohesively.
- Favourite place in the world? Freycinet, East Coast Tasmania
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Not to follow a trend!
- #1 dance-floor song request Toto - Africa
- Fav thing about your job? Working with my bestie everyday, seeing so many parts of our beautiful country, experiencing the love between humans daily.
- Last meal on earth? Nachos
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Tom Hanks (he's been there before), Luxury Yacht (fully staffed) and a Leatherman because we are going to be the ones to come up with ideas on how to survive!