About This Vendor
My husband, Doug and I started D&D Letterpress after falling in love with the history and craft of letterpress printing. Both coming from a design background (we met at university) we craved a more hands on approach to graphic design than sitting at our computers all day long without much control over the quality of the finished product. We found ourselves purchasing a 1923 Chandler and Price, hand fed and foot treadled printing press back in 2011 and from there our love affair with letterpress began.
D&D has since grown beyond the two of us and we are so lucky to have a talented and passionate team of designers on board along with a few additional antique printing presses (one can never have enough according to Doug). We specialise in the design and printing of bespoke stationery from wedding invitations to business stationery and everything in between. Having a talented team of designers on board means we can offer a diverse range of styles to suit everyones tastes. We offer boutique and fine stationery with all the embellishments whilst also catering to our clients budget and requirements.
Pricing: due to the nature of letterpress printing we can’t give a simple ‘price per unit’ cost for invitations and stationery as there are set up costs involved however we do find we can still be competitive with other print forms. Just let us know what you’re after and we’ll find a way to make it work! To give you an indication our invitations start from $360.
- Favourite place in the world? We have to pick one?! Somewhere at the top would sit Annecy, France, along with a long line of other special places.
- Ultimate super power? Stopping time to get more done, fit more in and enjoy every moment that little bit longer.
- Best wedding-related tip? Just enjoy it, it's so easy to get caught up in it all and take it too seriously but it's your day, do what makes YOU (and the fiancé happy!
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Leather accents (yes we can print on this!)
- Three words that describe you? Passion, perfectionism and precision (I think I've just come up with our business philosophy).
You might also like
Morgan Luca Photography
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Morgan Luca is a Sydney based wedding and elopement photographer with a passion for capturing the real emotions and authentic moments of wedding stories across Australia and abroad. With years of professional photography experience, Morgan found himself being drawn...
Jonathan David Photography
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Creative wedding photography infused with emotion. Photographing relaxed and honest weddings around Australia and the world.