About This Vendor
Blumette is a creative floral studio headed by Tonia Blume. We love romance, celebration and grand gestures and have proudly flowered countless love stories.
Our style is relaxed and organic, with a love of texture, colour and wild elements. We delight in rising before dawn to source the finest blooms for your day, from the flower market, the farm or from Tonia’s own garden.
With over a decade of event floristry under our belt the Blumette approach is founded in experience, skill and industry knowledge. You can relax knowing you are in safe hands with Tonia and her team of talented florists, driven to serve the highest good – love!
Allow us to flower your wedding with everything from bouquets and table scapes to hanging gardens, arbours and a wrapping station at the end to gift flowers to your guests.
Although Sydney based we are suckers for a destination wedding and travel regularly. We have flowered celebrations across Australia and to the far reaches of New Zealand. We especially love wide open spaces, country weddings, beach weddings, weddings in vineyards, weddings on boats…. share your dream destination with us!
As ardent supporters of same sex marriage we cheered for marriage equality and we proudly serve the LGBTQI community.
Whether you are newly engaged or have been planning your big day a while, get in touch now to start your floral journey. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Fav thing about your job? The ROMANCE! Being part of your proud moments! Indulging my obsession with flowers, foliages, nature - every day!
- #1 dance-floor song request "I wanna dance with somebody" - Whitney Houston
- Three words that describe you? Sensory - I basically became a florist so I could be awash with flowers on a daily basis / Creative - I love my job because its a daily creative practice / Calm - being grounded is really important to me, cue nature walks, camping, playing with the dog, looking at the sky, smelling flowers.
- Best wedding-related tip? Don't be shy to share your vision AND your budget. We have styling suggestions to suit celebrations of all shapes and sizes. When we understand your budget and style basics we are in the best position to bring your vision to life.
- Favourite place in the world? I've travelled a lot but one place I keep returning to is the north west of Tasmania, its so fresh and filled with stunning natural wilderness.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Sustainable weddings - from flower miles to sustainable fashion, couples are starting to get serious about the environmental and ethical impact of weddings. We do our bit to support local growers, minimise waste and shun non biodegradable floral foam - #nofloralfoam
You might also like
Monique Lawler Makeup
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Natural, flawless, long-lasting makeup so you feel like the best version of yourself on your special day. My name’s Monique and I’m a professional makeup artist based in Cronulla, south of Sydney, offering a full mobile service across Sydney,...
Hair and Makeup
Fiona + Bobby Photography
Sydney, NSW - Australia
Just like you, we are a little bit different. A little quirky, a little sassy, a little goofy and a little romantic. We are a husband + wife duo, who are artistically driven and like to think outside of the...