About This Vendor
I’m Belinda, but please call me Bel! Canberra gal with a camera and good time photographer.
I’ve provided wedding photography services for over 100+ happy couples from all over the ACT, South Coast, Southern Highlands, Wollongong, Sydney and Newcastle. I am absolutely committed to customer service and timeless, authentic and beautiful portrait photography.
I’ve been growing my photography business for the last nine years with a focus on people and celebrations. From humble beginnings shooting festivals and gigs, I have found my calling in weddings and portraiture.
I have a fun-loving, relaxed and extroverted personality and working with me usually includes lots of laughing and natural smiles (many due to my terrible jokes)! I go into every session excited at the prospect of meeting new people.
My goal as your photographer is to seek the romance in your story, I will suspend your most precious moments in time forever with a seamless blend of photojournalism and formal portraiture techniques. There’s a skill in the balance of knowing when to stay back and capture candid moments or when to step in and gently guide great light and shot opportunities. I’ll be right there when you need me, and a flower on the wall when it matters.
As a qualified graphic designer I find joy in post processing, bringing your images to life with colour grading enhancements and offering a selection of fine art wedding albums and art prints; bringing my work full circle from creative concept to tangible art.
The definition of happiness for me is creating something beautiful for others to enjoy.
- Three words that describe you? Cheerful, chilled, fun-loving
- Fav thing about your job? Forming a connection with my clients, and being able to share in their life stories. From engagements, to weddings and first born babies!
- Last meal on earth? I'm a spicy food fanatic, I absolutely love curries so it has to be a Laksa!
- Best wedding-related tip? Try not to succumb to external pressures (either from families or society in general!) - do your wedding YOUR way! It's a celebration of you as a couple and that means injecting as much of your personalities as possible in to your day. If this means your first dance is to Daft Punk, or you prefer not to dance at all, so be it!
- Favourite place in the world? Simply at home cuddled on the couch with my partner, baby boy and Frug (frenchie x pug)
You might also like
Shannon O’Heir – Marriage Celebrant
Canberra, ACT - Australia
For couples like YOU who want a ceremony that reflects THEM – Shannon creates super fresh, totally engaging, legitimately fun and truly meaningful wedding ceremonies. Whether you’re going big or small, chill or quirky, romantic or sarcastic, low key...