About This Vendor
I’m Joel Mailo. Husband, father, and photographer. My story started about 3 years ago, with a little baby, my daughter Ava. Fast forward to now, and I’ve come from photographing my little bundle of inspiration, to the whirlwind world of weddings.
I love being a part of the fun and excitement that weddings invoke. From nervous morning jitters, to your freewheeling first dance, to lights out at your reception, I have a relaxed, photojournalistic approach and aim to document every beautiful moment, every heartfelt emotion of your day, all while keeping you comfortable.
By the end of your wedding, I want you to remember me as a good friend, an invaluable companion, who made your day so much more special.
Based in Sydney, I’ve been across Australia, and would love to see more of the awe inspiring landscapes of our great country. So whether you’re in the tropical north, outback Australia or way down in Tassie, I’m keen to see if I can be part of your day.
Pricing starts from $1,600.
- Three words that describe you? Relaxed, happy, ...
- Best wedding-related tip? Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Favourite place in the world? Paris.
- #1 dance-floor song request Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys.
- Fav thing about your job? Meeting awesome couples.
- Last meal on earth? Waygu beef burger with fries, and a pint of lager.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? Swiss army knife, hat, volleyball to talk to.