About This Vendor
I work with couples who know the ceremony is an important part of your big day. With the right mix of joyful storytelling and mindful preparation, I can help you create your day to remember for the right reasons.
I support couples looking for an authentic and mindful approach to creating a ceremony that reflects your vision, values and desires. How do we do this? We get to the core of what you want through a unique creation workshop that has you connect as a couple and support you in creating a ceremony that is all about you and what matters most. When was the last time you stopped to reflect on what are you most grateful for in your fiancé? Or what have been the lessons you have learned together and carry into your marriage? These and many other questions will guide a conversation that will allow us to create a unique ceremony together.
By the time the big day arrives, we will have done the work together, so you can be content knowing your ceremony is in capable hands. This is a day for you to enjoy, be fully present with each other and your loved ones.
- Best wedding-related tip? Take the time to think about what you really want for your big day, don't compromise on your top five and don't sweat the rest.
- Three words that describe you? Passionate, purposeful and playful.
- #1 dance-floor song request Spectrum (Say My Name) - Florence & the Machine (Calvin Harris).
- Last meal on earth? Either a poke bowl or a pizza... depending on the day of the week.
- Favourite place in the world? Isla Holbox, Mexico.
- Fav thing about your job? The moments in time that are unguarded, unexpected and totally vulnerable... like standing next to the groom while he tears up after seeing his fiancé at the top of the aisle.
- Three things you'd take to a deserted island? My beloved, a hammock and a good book.
- Tip-off on your predicted next wedding trend? Ritual burnings of seat covers!
You might also like
Sydney, NSW - Australia
We are a Boutique Sydney Caterer delivering sensational CHAPA food to weddings in Sydney and NSW. We take pride in offering restaurant quality food and using Australia’s best seasonal produce. CHAPA food is about being different. Co-owner and head chef Ivan...
Cakes and Desserts, Catering & Bar Services
Pottery Graze Co.
Sydney, NSW - Australia
You pin the pictures and leave the rest to us; we will turn your Pinterest board into a reality! Based in Sydney, pottery graze co. Started as a passion for food and design. Transforming the traditional cheese board and...